As part of the Product Support Team, the Jabra Community Support Specialist will moderate, monitor and respond to social media inquiries/statements.
RESPONSIBILITIES & END RESULTS
Moderating, Monitoring, and Responding
* Monitor activities and discussions on selected media (FB, Twitter, Amazon etc.) and identify, tag, assess and prioritize conversations and provide response in a timely manner where appropriate using designated Jabra helpdesk software and 3rd party applications (e.g. AppBot, Falcon). * Proactively alert management and fellow staff if issues arise, and resolve them successfully according to established guidelines as directed * Upon management request, collaborate with helpdesks globally to ensure alignment and resolution of customer cases * Recommend new community features to enhance the customer experience (include this under prior Moderating, Monitoring and Responding section)
* Assist in training staff to manage and engage with the community based on processes and best practices
Communication, Marketing, and Sales
* Contribute to development and implementation of community campaigns and tactics upon request * Assist in coordinating community content across other digital channels in the organization * Inform sales and marketing functions on potential leads and opportunities
Click to Chat, Support Emails
* Respond to customer Click to Chat inquiries * Respond to customer email inquiries
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
Education: Some college, or relevant combination of education and experience
* 2 - 3 years proven customer service experience, ideally in the telecom, high-tech or consumer electronics industries * Experience with cellphones, apps, and Bluetooth technology * Demonstrated aptitude for comprehending technical information applicable to the Bluetooth headset industry * Ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audience * Ability to work with diverse customer types * Experienced and effective in conflict resolution and relationship management * Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications * Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Fluent writing and speaking of the German language is a must * Results oriented * Self-starter * Energetic * Entrepreneurial individual placing primary focus on the departmental goals and objectives * Has a clear defined vision of the future and understands where the business is headed * Proficient in Microsoft applications * Works well with others in a team oriented environment * Creative, logical, analytical person willing to try new approaches required by the company and the marketplace * Capable of determining the effectiveness of an approach and able to make the appropriate adjustment to achieve maximum results * Independent decision-making: resourceful; good problem solving; ability to think fast while on a call with a customer; ability to balance the immediate need with the big/longer term picture * Customer Focused: Ability to develop strong relationships with customers and create Jabra brand awareness
Jabra a brand by GN Audio USA
Through its Jabra brand, GN Audio USA is a world leader in innovative hands-free audio solutions. Jabra develops and markets a broad range of wireless and corded headsets for users in call centers and offices, including Unified Communications users. Jabra also develops, and markets corded and Bluetooth® headsets for voice communication, headphones for music as well as in-car speakerphones for mobile users. Jabra is headquartered in Ballerup, Denmark, has sales offices around the world and employs approximately 950 people. GN Audio USA is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, or gender identity.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.