Waveguide LLC is an independent consulting and design firm working with clients in a wide range of commercial and institutional markets to develop critical communication technology systems and infrastructure solutions. Our technology expertise includes audiovisual, voice and data communications infrastructure, and smart building controls. Our focus is on creating strategic technology plans, efficient building and infrastructure designs, and effective technology system solutions to drive the success of our clients' organizations.
Waveguide, a part of the FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK's steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks - only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring - today and every day.
Expertise in building communications infrastructure planning and structured cabling system design makes you an ideal candidate for this position. As a consultant in our Los Angeles office, you will work with a highly respected, multidisciplinary team on some of Southern California's premier commercial and institutional building projects. In this consulting and project management role, you will be responsible for creating and delivering strategic technology plans, technology facilities and infrastructure designs, and low voltage communication system solutions from concept through completion of building construction and systems commissioning.
* Act as project manager responsible for coordinating Waveguide's multidisciplinary technology consulting services for new campus/building construction and renovation projects.
* Provide technical support to project teams; plan and design data-telecom infrastructure.
* Coordinate data-telecom infrastructure requirements with other low voltage systems and infrastructure (e.g. audiovisual, security, telecommunications, networking and smart building controls).
* Perform oversight and coordination of project communications infrastructure construction and structured cabling installation.
* Minimum six years of related professional experience
* Four-year or higher technical degree in a relevant field (e.g. BSEE)
* Required: BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) certification
* Desired: AVIXA Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) or higher
* Desired: Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong understanding of commercial/institutional building design and construction, including knowledge of typical building systems (i.e. HVAC, electrical, lighting, building controls, security, etc.)
* General understanding of enterprise technology applications and operations, including communications services, wired and wireless data networking, telephone (VoIP), data center, etc.
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 289869
AMY S MILLER