Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Commercial Banking - Project Manager, Client Data Management - Associate
Req #: 190047662_1
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Accounting/Finance/Audit/Risk
The Commercial Banking Client Data Management team within CB Business Management is responsible for the end-to-end ownership of client transfers into, out of and within CB. CB Client Data Management is seeking a Project Manager Associate to support the execution of key strategic and tactical initiatives related to client transfers.
The Project Manager Associate will play a key role in the development and implementation of CB Business Management's client transfer process improvement strategy.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Partner with CB Client Transfer team to drive implementation of CB client transfer process improvement strategy, driving changes to promote efficiency, quality, controls and governance
* Develop business cases and communicate strategy to senior audiences
* Define purpose, clear roles, tasks, milestones and deliverables; manage the overall project plan and/or ensure deliverables are met
* Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing issue resolution process and taking corrective action as necessary
* Communicate with senior management regarding project progress and recommendations/decisions; develop effective presentations and project update materials suitable for senior executives
* Assist in ongoing development of CDM client transfers procedures and training for both onshore and offshore resources
* Develop metrics and reporting to provide transparency into CB client data quality and client transfers
* Minimum of 3 years Project Management experience
* Minimum 3 years of work experience; knowledge of Commercial or Investment Banking is a plus
* Ability to effectively communicate and develop relationships at all levels of the organization
* Outstanding project management skills including project planning, time management, organization, influencing, and follow-up skills
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
* Ability to be flexible and effectively respond to rapidly changing business needs and urgent requests
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; able to think-through and outline work processes in a thoughtful and detailed manner
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with attention to detail
* Proactively seeks guidance, clarification, and feedback from others
* Strong PC skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint(PitchPro), Project and Visio
* Expertise with Commercial Banking client transfer processes is a plus
* Expertise with internal J.P. Morgan systems (e.g. Party Central, Client Transfer Facility, Customer Assist, iCRD, Service and credit platforms) is a plus
* BA/BS degree is preferred
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.