Job title: Command and Control Systems Integrator
Location: Camp Pendleton/CA
Status - Full-time
About Us: RTL Networks, Inc. is a rapidly-growing company primarily focused on providing information technology (IT) support services and personnel to a variety of commercial and government customers for long term contracts. By providing a wide array of professional services and products, we help our customers leverage technology and operate with total confidence in the predictability, security and reliability of their technology resources in order to meet business objectives.
Job Purpose or Summary: Provide Technical Support Services to the I MEF G-6 section by providing a command and control (C2) integration team in support of I MEF operations in garrison and tactical environments. Will reliably integrate C2 systems across the I MEF CE and Major Subordinate Commands (MSCs) and provide a staff expert on C2 system operational/future planning, coordination and execution in support of the Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF)
Essential Job Duties:
* Support the staff sections by coordinating and de-conflicting Command and Control (C2) systems integration with higher, adjacent, and supporting organizations within the Department of Defense which may affect the MAGTF command and control network and critical systems as defined by I MEF stakeholders.
* Discover, request, and maintain C2 systems ports and protocols.
* Ensure network firewalls, virtual local area networks (VLAN), domain associations, naming conventions and active directory organizational units (OU) are configured properly to enable C2 systems functionality in accordance with established threshold and objective levels.
* Make recommendations to the government to define objectives for C2 applications based on the interrelationships of threats, vulnerabilities as they relate to overall MEF exercise phases.
* Provide recommendations to the government for planning and coordinating C2 integration that will prevent, deny, or destroy enemy capabilities targeting MAGTF C2 systems and critical systems.
* Provide recommendations to align and prioritize resources, assets, and shall coordinate directly with each staff section to employ CAPESET systems, Command and Control Personal Computer (C2PC), Joint Tactical Common Operational Picture Workstation (JTCW), Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS).
* Coordinate with the staff sections to identify and prioritize systems that support each phase of an exercise/operation and develop logical topologies supporting Command and Control in a Denied or Degraded Environment (C2D2E).
* Support development and execution of appropriate Information Management Conduct of Operations (CONOPS), plans, and annexes K/U. Provide governance and oversight on the employment and integration of C2 systems in accordance with I MEF/ 1st MEB TTPs.
* Define objectives for C2 applications based on the interrelationships of threats, vulnerabilities as they relate to overall MEF exercise phases.
* Support the staff sections in the identification of key terrain in the C2 architecture related to future plans and current operations.
* Identify and align multiple data sources (authoritative and required) to provide comprehensive visibility on exercises, operations, and missions
* Ensure Technical Directives (TECHDIRs) are created, submitted and de-conflicted with the C2 communications architecture, intelligence collections plan, planned cyberspace fires, airspace control order (ACO) and operations as appropriate.
* De-conflict SIPR/NIPR/CENTRIX network and communications media plan to identify potential C2 systems fratricide; recommend alternative COAs.
* Develop and assess operational metrics, analyze feedback, and integrate new technologies.
* Have Field Grade Officer military experience, (active or reserve) at an operational or joint level
* specifically, at the MEF Major Subordinate Command (MSC) or Marine Forces (MARFOR) Level.
* Equivalent Field Grade Officer experience at a sister service Operational Planning level is
* Have familiarity of staff processes and battle drills at a higher headquarters level Specifically at the
* MEF MSC or MARFOR Level Equivalent Field Grade Officer experience at a sister service
* Operational Planning level is acceptable.
* Be knowledgeable in the integration of Intelligence, Maneuver, Fires, Logistics and Collaborative
* C2 Systems. Specifically, have working knowledge of MEF Operational Orders, and demonstrate
* the ability to contribute to Annex K, U, and B of the MEF Operational Order. Equivalent Field
* Grade Officer experience at a sister service Operational Planning level is acceptable.
* Be Information Technology Infrastructure Library Certified (ITIL) Foundation certified.
* Hold an Industry-recognized System Administrator or Network Administrator certification.
Applicant selected for this position must be able to obtain and/or maintain a security clearance or access.
U.S. Citizenship required.
Chosen applicants will be required to pass pre-employment drug screening and a criminal background check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity