Job title: Command and Control Systems Analyst
Location Camp Pendleton/CA
About Us: RTL Networks, Inc. is a rapidly-growing company primarily focused on providing information technology (IT) support services and personnel to a variety of commercial and government customers for long term contracts. By providing a wide array of professional services and products, we help our customers leverage technology and operate with total confidence in the predictability, security and reliability of their technology resources in order to meet business objectives.
Job Purpose or Summary: Provide Technical Support Services to the I MEF G-6 section by providing a command and control (C2) integration team in support of I MEF operations in garrison and tactical environments. Will reliably integrate C2 systems across the I MEF CE and Major Subordinate Commands (MSCs) and provide a staff expert on C2 system operational/future planning, coordination and execution in support of the Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF)
Essential Job Duties:
* Support C2 integration team in support of I MEF operations in garrison and tactical environments.
* Develop tools and applications based on I MEF staff and MSCs to support information exchange requirements and staff processes in both garrison and deployed environments.
* Provide subject matter expertise concerning emerging technologies to support command and control systems integration and engineering support to aid the IMO and MEF Staff.
* Consult with IMO, system users, and stakeholders, such as uniformed, civilian, and contractor personnel within I MEF and its MSC/Ex, to design software based on systems flows, data usage, and work processes.
* Develop, debug, test, and deploy software solutions on test and production environment.
* Develop and implement SharePoint workflows and business intelligence dashboards for key stakeholders and mission critical applications designated by the stakeholders.
* Have Field Grade Officer military experience, (active or reserve) at an operational or joint level specifically at the MEF Major Subordinate Command (MSC) or Marine Forces (MARFOR) Level.
* Equivalent Field Grade Officer experience at a sister service Operational Planning level is acceptable.
* Have familiarity of staff processes and battle drills at a higher headquarters level Specifically at the MEF MSC or MARFOR Level Equivalent Field Grade Officer experience at a sister service Operational Planning level is acceptable.
* Be knowledgeable in the integration of Intelligence, Maneuver, Fires, Logistics and Collaborative C2 Systems. Specifically, have working knowledge of MEF Operational Orders, and demonstrate the ability to contribute to Annex K,U, and B of the MEF Operational Order. Equivalent Field Grade Officer experience at a sister service Operational Planning level is acceptable.
* Be Information Technology Infrastructure Library Certified (ITIL) Foundation certified.
* Hold an Industry-recognized System Administrator or Network Administrator certification.
Applicant selected for this position must be able to obtain and/or maintain a security clearance or access.
U.S. Citizenship required.
Chosen applicants will be required to pass pre-employment drug screening and a criminal background check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity