Search for more jobs
Collaboration Tools Engineer
* Job: 21442-MMCC
* Location: US-MA-Natick
* Department: Information Technology
A talented developer and Confluence administrator is needed to design and develop features, add-ons and integrations for our Confluence implementation as well as O365 suite of products; SharePoint Online, Onedrive, Yammer, MS Office and several other collaboration tools.
Bring expert level technical knowledge of Confluence to do the following:
* Collaborate with developers, QE, DevOps, and user experience to manage the overall Confluence Platform.
* Lead the change and release management team by planning features and upgrades as well as collaborating to define technical standards and best practices.
* Provide technical support and troubleshooting for the Confluence Platform and application.
* Develop and enhance Confluence workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, customized pages for company-wide use.
* Use Confluence Java and REST APIs/integrations.
* Develop and deploy custom plugins for Confluence as well as evaluate and install plugins from the Atlassian Marketplace.
In addition, enhance and integrate our internal service management applications by doing the following:
* Evaluation and implement features and perform application upgrades.
* Develop new features on these platforms.
* Develop integration between applications at MathWorks.
* Support our reporting needs using Power BI, Business Objects, and vendor supplied dashboard, query and reporting capabilities.
* Provide tier-2/3 (escalation) support for Inside services and tools, including both SharePoint and Confluence.
* A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience) is required.
* Experience managing, configuring, and operating Confluence
* Experience with SharePoint Online and Office 365
* Working knowledge of Windows server and networking
* PowerShell scripting
* Troubleshooting and analysis
* Ability to collaborate with a cross-functional teams of developers, analysts and operations stakeholders
* Strong ability to communicate technical ideas and defend rationale for technical decisions
* Experience managing/supporting 3rd- party applications
* Experience working with Agile development processes (SCRUM)
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.