Why You Will Love This Team
We change the world.
The Internet is changing everything, making what we do more relevant than ever. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact.
You will collaborate with peers, partners, and customers, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in using technology to impact the world for the better.
You'll be part a team that genuinely cares about its customers and partners, it's community, and each other. We enjoy having fun while we change the lives of those in our local and global communities. Come prepared to be supported and inspired.
What You'll Do
Leading through our architectures is core to our strategy. As such, you will co-lead the Collaboration architecture for the entire team, giving you the ability to impact a large portion of our business at Cisco. This responsibility will allow you to work cross functionally, lead a virtual team, and define plans that will be executed across the entire country.
Activities you will engage in will include:
* Understand and articulate Cisco's Collaboration Architectures and Vision
* Work in conjunction with business development managers to create a cohesive go to market plan for partners.
* Align strategy with multiple organizations internally to design a scalable action plan focused on Collaboration Technologies for partners
* Provide high-level and detailed consultative solutions
* Track and Provide visibility into the Success Metrics around action plans
* Maintain a broad knowledge of the business economics and trends of the industries and vertical markets in which one's customers conduct business and knowledge of how Cisco solutions add financial and strategic value
* Understand business requirements for customer base and be able to translate them into technical requirements
* Facilitate better communications and understanding of partner needs between the field and the BU
* Technical and sales support for major account opportunities
Who You'll Work With
As part of the Americas Partner Organization you will be embracing unprecedented innovation and tremendous opportunity for growth. You will work with our multi-segment sales leadership, and business units to drive impact through our partner community. You will succeed because we listen to our partners and anticipate their needs as the market shifts and technology transitions accelerate. Our partners are versatile, agile and adopt technology fast to compete aggressively and grow their business. Our culture will support and empower you.
Who YOU Are
You have a deep understanding of our Collaboration Strategy, in addition to deep knowledge (and preferably certifications to back it up) of Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE), Contact Center Express (UCCX), Customer Journey Platform (CJP), Hosted Collaboration Solutions (HCS) and TelePresence Solutions. You aren't just a tech geek; you have the personal skills to go along with it! Do you have experience selling Cisco specific products to address specific customer business needs? Then that's even better!
You are a leader.
You are passionate about Collaboration technologies.
You develop yourself.
You drive change.
You have high standards.
You communicate effectively.
You hold yourself and others accountable.
You focus on the right things.
You build alliances.
You set the pace.
You measure what matters.
You own results.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - from launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerates business and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
We benefit everyone - while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!
Cisco is a global company that designs and sells a broad range of technologies across networking, security, collaboration, applications, and the cloud.