Wayfair is a dynamic, cutting-edge technology company operating in the e-commerce space. We're committed to providing our customers with a best-in-class experience for all things home. We're looking for a Collaboration Engineer to support our internal users and external partners. This position is based in our Boston office.
* Installing and configuring video conferencing and collaboration solutions
* Help standardize software and hardware from our Copley Headquarters and Boylston office
* Research potential new hardware, software, and other improvements to our current environment
* Production support for the Audio Visual office components. Including, but not limited to:
* Digital signage
* Live event facilitation and support, including coordinating local setup and support across other office locations, globally
* Voice and video conferencing software support
* Day to day conference room support. Both for hardware, software, and end user issues
* Collaboration application system administration. Including, but not limited to:
* Chat applications (Slack, Google Chat)
* Documentation applications (Google Drive, MS Office, Confluence)
* Web/Video Conference Applications (Google Meet, Zoom)
* Device MDM platform applications (Google MDM, Jamf)
* Providing ticket-based, walk-up and remote user support
* Periodically checking a backlog of tickets and tasks using Service Now
* Ability to lift at least 50 pounds of A/V hardware (TVs, speakers, projectors, etc..)
* Document troubleshooting steps, solutions to common issues, instructions to any new processes and etc.
* College/University degree or relevant work experience
* 4+ years of IT experience (Desktop, Support Desk, etc)
* Experience with Chrome OS and Windows 10 Environment and with video conferencing equipment such as Logitech, Crestron, Polycom, and Chrome OS devices
* Knowledge of Active Directory and the ability to understand key concepts like delegation
* Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities in an innovative and fast-paced environment
* Ability to work in a team environment and execute on project work independently
* General knowledge of A/V infrastructures & Design
* Excellent interpersonal and team building skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
* Comfortable interacting with and supporting key meetings for senior and c-level leadership, across our global locations
* You pay attention to the details; you believe that anything worth doing is worth measuring, and it's worth doing right, every single time. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
* Experience with Powershell / PS Gsuite
* Experience Google Administration
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
* Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
* Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
* AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
* Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
* Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 9,700 people.
Wayfair (formerly CSN Stores) is an online retailer of home products for bedrooms, living rooms, kitchen and dining, home entertainment, bathrooms and more.