At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
About the Role
FinTech is a part of the CFO's organization and responsible for innovating and building the best financial products & systems in the world. Our DNA is customer obsession, top-quality products, teamwork and transparency. You will be responsible for building Financial Reporting & Analytics products at Uber.
What You'll Need:
* 3+ years of Cognos experience building reports and dashboards
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Technology, Information Systems, or related field
* Experience engaging with finance, accounting and/or revenue operations teams
* Demonstrated track record of driving programs/projects to meet business requirements and challenging delivery dates
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team What You'll Do
* Partner with Finance and other cross-functional teams to get a deep understanding of user needs and build solutions using Cognos
* Document requirements for the development of Financial Reporting & Analytics at Uber
* Develop business requirements documents, test scripts, test plans, and training materials
* Coordinate and facilitate user acceptance testing
* Act as the go-to person for business users for any questions or issues related to the product
Bonus points if:
* You have experience working with financial systems such as TM1
* Experience working with different data sources such as Oracle, Hive
* Experience building financial analytics projects
What You'll Need
* 0 Minimum Years of Experience with Finance
About the Team
Fintech is pioneering in providing real-time insights & recommendations so that teams around the company can make much more informed and smart decisions. To power these decisions, we have assembled a team focussed on creating world-class products and experience.
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Uber provides a mobile application connecting passengers with drivers for hire.