At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
About the Role
FinTech is a part of the CFO's organization and responsible for innovating and building the best financial products & systems in the world. Our DNA is customer obsession, top-quality products, teamwork and transparency. You will be responsible for leading Financial Reporting & Analytics at Uber.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team What You'll Do
Partner with Finance and other cross-functional teams to get a deep understanding of user needs and build solutions using Cognos * Lead strategy and requirements for development and evolution of Financial Reporting & Analytics at Uber * Develop business requirements documents, test scripts, test plans, and training materials * Coordinate and facilitate user acceptance testing * Act as the go-to person for business users for any questions or issues related to the product
What You'll Need
* 3 Minimum Years of Experience with Cognos, Analytics, TM1 * 3+ years of Cognos experience building reports and dashboards
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Technology, Information Systems, or related field
* Experience engaging with finance, accounting and/or revenue operations teams
* Demonstrated track record of driving programs/projects to meet business requirements and challenging delivery dates
Bonus points if:
* You have experience working with financial systems such as TM1
* Experience working with different data sources such as Oracle, Hive
About the Team
Uber is a provider of a mobile application connecting passengers with drivers for hire.