Req #: 218339
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI is seeking a mid level Cognos Analyst to support our NAVSEA program in Washington, DC.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Provides Cognos Developer support to the NAVSEA Corporate Operations and Total Force Directorate.
* Serves as the mid level Cognos developer and key performer of Cognos development efforts on the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
* Responsible for working with NAVSEA Data Analytics customer to gather/refine user requirements, validating requirements, using agile development practices to build design and build to the requirements, test and verify that product conforms to requirements, and ensure customer acceptance after delivery.
* Using Cognos, builds reports, dashboards, and metrics in EDW.
* Develops and maintains data catalogues, data cubes, queries, and reports.
* Works with lead Cognos developer to maintain quality of Cognos products, ensuring consistent validation against source data and requirements through Lifecyle of the report/dashboard/metric.
* Provides in person and remote training to users and peers on Cognos platform features, capabilities, reports, dashboard, and metrics.
* Documents all requirements, development activities, tacit and implicit knowledge as a resource for users and the team.
* As necessary leads small teams of developers to complete large projects and present projects/briefs to leadership.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Clearance: Secret clearance or the ability to obtain a Secret clearance
* 7 to 11 or more years of professional and relevant experience.
* Education: 4-year degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related majors.
* Experience with V11 of IBM Cognos and knowledge of IBM Cognos products.
* Ability to design and develop Cognos Analytics dashboards and active reports, and to apply agile development practices to requirements gathering and product development.
* Ability to validate data and visualizations against requirements and source data, and design data visualizations for consumption and understanding by non-technical users.
* Ability to use SQL for selecting, summarizing, and reporting on data from a structured database.
* Cognos (with V11 experience)
* Visual Design
* Agile Development
* Verification & Validation
* Data Analytics
* Modeling & Simulation
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.