Cognizant is always looking for top talent. We are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the business. This job posting represents potential future employment opportunities with Cognizant. Although the position is not currently available, we want to provide you with the opportunity to express your interest in future employment opportunities with Cognizant. If a job opportunity that you may be qualified for becomes available in the future, we will notify you. At that time you can determine whether you would like to apply for the specific open position. Thank you for your interest in Cognizant career opportunities.
Test Data Management Consulting Leader
Build strong Test Data Management Consulting offerings within Quality Engineering Capability Group (CG) aligned to the Digital Technology Consulting Practice operating model.
Level: Consulting Senior Manager
Assess client's current IT organizations and define operating models which are aligned to business objectives (User Experience, Business Process Assurance, Regulatory and Compliance assessments)
* Conduct and lead Software Development Lifecycle and IT Business Alignment assessments in various focus areas to see opportunities for improvement. Build strategies to use state of the art tools and techniques to streamline IT
* Partner with strategic clients on Test Data Automation aligned with the latest SDLC practices
* Work with Consulting Leaders to drive new opportunities in the TDM space
* Work with QE Consulting Leaders/ DTC Capability Groups to build integrated offerings
* Work in POD model to deliver consulting engagements with leaders/consultants from other CGs
* Strategy/planning to train the QE consulting workforce on new TDM practices, tools and solutions
* In addition to leadership of consulting engagements, s/he is expected to actively contribute towards industry specific offerings/ whitepapers development, assist practice leaders with RFP/ RFI responses/ client discussion documents
* Work multi-functionally with other Cognizant practices and geographic regions to ensure that Cognizant continues to operate effectively as one firm.
The engagement manager will be responsible to create approach, identify appropriate tools and methodologies, lead client workshops/ discussions, perform analysis, draw conclusions, formulate strategic recommendations and develop business cases and roadmaps to support recommendations
* Minimum of 10 years Management consulting experience in Information Technologies and a broad knowledge of premier IT operational models
* Overall 10+ years in IT/ QA Consulting collaborating with internal teams and CXO level clients
* Strong consulting skills and client advisory capabilities
* Demonstrated experience in successfully implementing TDM for large and complex programs
* You have experience in driving TDM/ DataOps practices in a continuous delivery model to accelerate clients' digital transformation
* Consulted and delivered TDM and Automation solutions in a Cloud based delivery models
* Led a team of consultants and trained in TDM/Automation
* Experience in leading complex sales pursuits and business development efforts
* Knowledge and experience with leading initiatives spanning IT Transformation, Release Management, Enterprise Data Management, SDLC Transformations, Business Driven IT Strategy
* Experience in independently leading and developing teams to effectively including planning/structuring analytical work, facilitating team workshops, and developing IT strategy recommendations (e.g., IT capability improvements, key initiatives, roadmaps)
* Knowledge of Data and Regulatory Compliance
* Agile (Scrum/SAFe) testing methodologies
* Cloud based TDM solutions and tools
* Good knowledge in IT SDLC processes
* Deep expertise in solutions like Informatica, Plutora, Delphix)
* Working knowledge of DataOps solution
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.