What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Position includes test planning, test creation, pattern debug, characterization, data analysis, and silicon debug of scan/ATPG, memory BIST & High Speed I/O tests and related technologies. Applicant will learn: modern DFT implementations, failure mechanisms, and debug processes, and will gain ATE and coding experience.
Depending on the specific project assignment, will perform applicable functions from the following:
* Product debug and characterization to determine product performance, process and test sensitivities.
* Perform yield analysis and use industry standard tools (Mentor's Tessent Diagnosis, etc) to support yield debug and failure analysis.
* Write scripts or web pages to support efficiency improvements within the scan team.
Preferred Education and Experience
* In progress towards a BS/MS in Electrical/Computer Engineering; GPA of at least 3.3/4.0.
* Solid understanding of transistors and computer basics.
* Familiarity with Linux, Perl, Java, and regular expressions is preferred.
Ability to work two coop terms back-to-back (summer/fall or spring/summer) is strongly preferred.
Requisition Number: 68932
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Student/ Intern/ Temp
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is a semiconductor company that designs and develops graphics, processors, and media solutions for commercial and consumer markets.