Job Description: Provide 7x24x365 Tier II technical support for customer's WAN and LAN networks. Position open for all three shifts. Technicians will be responsible for monitoring, reporting and Tier II repair of the networks. Current network are multi-vendor. Certifications on Cisco and Juniper products a plus. Technicians must have good verbal and writing skills. Duties include but not limited to:
* Communicate with customers, engineers and management during trouble resolution or escalation.
* Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs, or upgrades.
* Update database(s) and documentation as part of the repair effort.
* Develop procedures for troubleshooting, tracking, and reporting repair efforts.
* Monitor and analyze network performance and data input/output reports to detect problems.
* Participate in network technology upgrade or expansion projects, including monitoring of hardware and network services throughout the projects.
* Communicate with Tier III engineers about products, to alert them to future needs, to resolve problems, or to address system maintenance issues.
* Design, organize, and deliver product awareness, skills transfer, and product education sessions for new technicians.
* Develop network-related documentation.
* Use network tools to monitor and analyze network operations.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years. Must meet DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification requirements.
Required Clearance: Active TSSCI with Polygraph
Job ID 1922758 Date posted 06/21/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.