Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented CNO QA/Test Automation Engineer in the Quantico, VA area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The MCIS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customers success is driving our growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Performs complex functional, integration, regression, and performance tests
* Analyze requirements or User Stories across products and applications to identify acceptance criteria, testing cases and test scenarios
* Establish best practices and procedures for defining User Acceptance Tests and ensure delivery of high quality products
* Work with stakeholders to determine User Acceptance Tests and System Tests
* Work closely with multiple development teams to ensure quality testing practices are incorporated across the development cycle
* Write test documentation such as test cases, scenarios, and create test data
* Involved in the preparation of Test Estimation, Test Strategy/Plan, Test Case execution and Defect report
* Plans, implements and maintains automated test scripts. Develops Automated Regression Test Suite using Selenium or other test tools
* Maintains test environments to ensure sufficient coverage for all projects
* Deploys code into QA environment, as needed
* Proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with team members
* Position Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree and three or more years of experience using the full spectrum of software testing methodologies on web and non-web based applications
* Knowledge of programming concepts and some experience in a software programming language
* Experience automating web based applications
* Experienced with various testing tools including automation tools such as Selenium Webdriver /WatiN / FitNesse, etc.
* Ability to maintain and build on existing automation framework
* Experienced in structuring QA test repository and automation suites based on applications functional and component structure
* Strong knowledge in web application UI models and how components interact via internet protocols (HTTP, SSL, Email, SOAP, XML, etc.)
* Strong in observing/analyzing issues and communicating issues with clear and precise description
* Experience using Defect Management tools
* Basic SQL database query knowledge
* Excellent communication skills
* Work with minimal management supervision
* Desired Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
* Experience with Scrum, XP, or other Agile methodologies desired
* Experience with telecommunications desired
* Experience testing mobile as well as web applications desired
* Experience with Perl/Python/Ruby/shell/ or another scripting language preferred
* Experience with automated test tools desired
* Build frameworks for new automation solutions and write test scripts desired
* Automate using python / selenium for web based testing desired
* Python scripting for non-web automation desired
* Experience in Web service testing desired
* Experienced in performance test tools (JMeter, Grinder, etc.) desired
* Experience in backend testing using SQL desired
* Experience with source control tools preferred desired
* Security Requirements:
U.S. Citizenship and active TS/SCI
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure,Ability to use PC
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.