Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented CNO Developer in the Quantico, VA area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The MCIS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customers success is driving our growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Write stable, robust C applications and libraries for a variety of platform
* Engage in reverse engineering of existing applications and libraries
* Audit the code of peers for potential flaws and security concerns
* Thoroughly document, in a manner suitable for widespread publication, results of research and development effort
* Represent ManTech in customer facing meetings and public venues
* Limited travel as required
* Position Desired Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or other engineering field and 6 or more years of professional software engineering experience
* Experience writing C/C++
* Experience debugging applications
* Experience with one or more scripting languages such as Python or Ruby
* Familiarity with assembly for one or more architectures (x86/x64, ARM, MIPS)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Position Desired Skills:
* Familiarity with at least one mobile or embedded platform programming environment desired
* In-depth knowledge of internals of one or more operating systems (Windows, Linux)
* Experience with kernel-level programming and/or debugging
* Experience writing clear, concise documentation
* Experience reverse engineering existing applications and libraries
* Experience with IDA Pro or Hopper
* Experience with cross-compilation and multi-architecture code
* Experience writing/debugging network based applications
* Experience writing/debugging multi-process/multi-threaded applications
* Experience integrating encryption into applications
* Experience with DBI frameworks a plus (DynamoRIO, Pin)
* Security Requirements:
U.S. Citizenship and active TS/SCI
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure,Ability to use PC
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.