Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
About the Team
The Workday Education team creates and delivers engaging and innovative learning solutions to help customers, partners, and employees make the most of Workday's unified solution. Interested in learning more? Please visit http://joinworkdayeducation.com.
About the Role
As the CMS Administrator, you will be responsible for managing the daily operational performance of the content management system (CMS) and the overall relationship between the CMS vendor and Workday. You will serve as the system expert to troubleshoot issues; provide appropriate CMS training for the organization; develop reports and analyze CMS data; and manage all system upgrades, enhancements, and customizations to maintain and enhance the overall user experience. You will work closely with those who interact with the system to provide technical expertise and process improvement support to support consistent use of the CMS and improved productivity. You must have a passion for tools and be a champion for content transformation.
Major responsibilities include:
* Maintaining administrative governance over the organization's CMS, including identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving technical and user issues.
* Managing the governance of content lifecycle management, including archiving outdated content.
* Developing and documenting processes and policies as needed to establish consistent use of the CMS.
* Preparing reports that are concise, intuitive, and actionable for end users and managers, as well as analyzing CMS usage data, including monitoring and evaluating program effectiveness.
* Lead the organization of Education content libraries through the creation and maintenance of metadata and taxonomies to meet current and future customer and business needs. Partner with cross-functional leads to drive alignment and ensure consistency across teams.
* Providing support to the Workday Education organization, including providing training on the system, processes, and policies to new CMS users.
* Providing support and/or leadership to assigned projects, such as ensuring content development processes are effective and maximize shared and reusable resources.
* Actively participating in collaborative meetings with teams and other key stakeholders to support the day-to-day operational requirements.
* Managing all aspects of the CMS vendor relationship, including communication, to ensure system accessibility and technical standards.
* Engaging and collaborating with IT to oversee the installation and successful testing of all system updates, upgrades, integrated tools, and other software integrated within the CMS.
* Recommending future improvements to the CMS including content management features, workflow, integrations, and user experience.
You are a confident CMS or tools specialist with excellent communication skills and a solid understanding of what it takes to achieve administrative governance over an organization's CMS or similar tool. You are able to work independently; juggle multiple issues, tasks, and responsibilities at a time; and enjoy working within a team environment. You are able to troubleshoot technical issues, communicate those issues clearly and succinctly to the CMS vendor, and translate the outcome to non-technical audiences. You are obsessed with the details and will work diligently to ensure all CMS data is accurate and up-to-date at all times.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
* 3 + years' experience administering a CMS or similar tool.
* Demonstrated abilities in developing and maintaining effective, positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Strong organizational abilities, including the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
* Strong project management skills, including planning, scheduling, and communication.
* Self-reliant and capable of quickly solving problems and resolving conflicts at various levels.
* Ability to think critically and creatively and make decisions based on instructions and previous experience.
* Ability to quickly understand current business drivers, and adapt as needed when challenges and opportunities arise.
* Ability to provide exceptional, hands-on customer service in person, by phone and email.
* Strong attention to details and deadlines.
* Exceptional verbal, written, listening and interpersonal skills.
* Experience working with workflow and procedure analysis.
* Experience developing internal tools training materials.
* Experience with Agile development is a plus.
* Experience with Alfresco, Acrolinx and Vitalsource is a plus.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent; relevant working experience required.
Workday is a company providing enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.