AGC Biologics is a leading global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization, with a deep commitment to improving life quality by bringing new biopharmaceuticals to market. Because of our dedication to building and empowering our internal teams, AGC Biologics is an innovative leader in the industry with an extensive network of cGMP facilities in the US, Europe and Asia. As such, we deliver a deep expertise, dynamic solutions and technologies, as well as customized services for the scale-up and cGMP manufacturing of protein-based therapeutics. We forge exceptionally strong partnerships with our clients, and we never lose sight of our pledge to deliver a reliable and compliant drug substance supply, Right, On time. For more information, visit www.agcbio.com.
The Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Administrator for BMRAM develops, implements, integrates and manages the information systems and associated tools that support the AGC portfolio. This position provides the critical data needed to track Key Performance Indicators and analyze team performance, comparing against targets and benchmarks.
This position establishes, maintains and ensures consistent application of the CMMS processes and procedures to support all maintenance functions including, but not limited to, the following: Asset Management, Work Management, Preventive Maintenance, Materials Management, Labor Records, Task and Procedures Management, Parts and Equipment Purchasing, System Software and Hardware Management.
* Implement system updates, * Set levels of access and develop an information security strategy for the system. * Serve as the access control official for the CMMS system. * Set up and assist in designing CMMS reports. * Coordinate input of personnel information into CMMS system for each site. * Input and maintain the engineering master data on BMRAM .
* Nameplate data (manufacturer, model, serial) * Material List * Location or position * Determine asset costs for specific areas / departments * Asset costs * Warranty Information * Establish criteria to trigger PM's * Safety procedures
* Manage the work order system. This includes entering or supervising the entry of all work order transactions and providing the required reports to management and maintenance, including assigning w ork order number, work order description, and establishing work order priority, and defining work order type (PM, CAL, On-Demand, Corrective, safety, etc.) * Define failure codes, determine list of material required for services, and Record materials used per asset * Establish available repair / PM schedules * Track asset downtime, Track labor costs * Chart planned vs. unplanned repairs, Chart MTBF & MTTR for Assets * Create and maintain reporting tool for monthly Key Performance Indicators (Scorecard Reporting) and conduct analysis against targets and benchmarks. * Support work orders with related documents * Provide support to the operating staff for quarterly updates and changes to preventive maintenance tasks and scheduled events.
* Establish time base / usage based triggers * Sequence PM's (monthly, quarterly, annually) * Provide track of PM next due to area owner
* Total inventory management * Discretely track parts by a unique item number * List of primary vendors and with contact information * Determine repair / PM costs per assignment * Set minimum / maximum reorder points * Support cycle counting, Support work order issues / returns * Ordering of all stock / non-stock items required to support Maintenance Operations * Determine repair / non-repair items using cost based analysis
* Track skill levels and training * Track labor costs for all assets * Track safety training for technicians * Collect KPI data for technicians (used by management only)
Tasks / Procedure Management
* Establish and define procedures for all users * Define common tasks for related work orders * Develop common naming regimen and abbreviations for infrastructure equipment and systems. * Set up and provide instructions for sub-contractor weekly time input for work orders/projects at applicable sites. * Train New personnel on the CMMS system
Parts and Equipment Purchasing
* Establish approval hierarchy * Develop automatically generated requisitions when stock is issued based on min / max levels * Consolidation of line items from multiple requests into one P.O. * Ability to track purchase order items on order (either received or on back order)
System Software and Hardware Management / Upgrades
* Interface with organizational resources and software * Interface with plant automation systems * Interface with customer management and information systems * Ad-hoc reporting, developing reports and analysis data to support management /organizational decisions * Create and maintain SharePoint Tracker to timely and accurately track, manage, and report on Cost Savings initiatives * Establish Bar-coding and PDA capabilities / interface * Integrate CAD programs
* Assist with the management of budget, expenses and P&L responsibilities effectively. * Perform physical activities as outlined in the attached Physical Demands section of this position description. * Manage special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Ability to attach documents or images * Ability to associate multiple assets to one PM record * Ability to trigger PM's on calendar or completion basis. * Ability to use / organize multiple storage areas * Ability to support multiple manufacturers part numbers associated to one inventory item number * Ability to locate all parts regardless of storage area * Ability to determine skill level to assign and schedule repairs for maximum efficiency * Must be adaptable to a fast paced, shifting work environment; willing to remain flexible to accommodate changing business conditions, work requirements and scheduling needs. * Demonstrated attention to detail with the ability to focus on the project or task at hand and consistently deliver error free results. * Vision (Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral, Depth Perception). * Ability to effectively communicate with others. * Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (ear plugs, hard hats, coveralls, smocks, gloves, goggles, and other GMP required equipment; hair net, beard net). * Ability to work hours necessary to support production and /or maintenance activities. * Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. with assistance. * Ability to work in confined spaces and near operating equipment. * Ability to work in loud noise environments. * Must be customer service oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills * Good organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize. * Ability to work within a team as well as independently * Logical thinker with good common sense and excellent eye for detail. * Flexible and adaptable to policy changes and work flow * Ability to write reports, investigations, and standard operating procedures. * Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with multi-level audiences.
* Associate Degree in technical discipline required; BS preferred * A minimum of 3 years' experience in a comparable CMMS role is highly preferred; 3 years' experience in a data management and Customer Service environment may be considered * Experience implementing RCM and TPM maintenance approaches * Experience working with plant system like: Purified Water, HVAC, Steam, Compressed air and Chilled water systems in addition to equipment like: reactors, mixers, centrifugal pumps, Centrifuges, etc. * Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) certification strongly preferred * Experience using CMMS system (Maximo, BMRAM, etc.). * Computer skills - Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook) * Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) a plus
AGC Biologics offers a highly competitive compensation package and a friendly, collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievement. EOE
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.