Job ID R1907205 Date posted Jun. 05, 2019
We're looking to add a Salesforce Developer focused on extending CloudHealth's Salesforce.com ecosystem. This is a highly strategic role that will have direct (measurable!) impact on the growth of our SaaS operations within VMware. We're building a repeatable, cost effective customer acquisition engine and you'll be the mechanic, making sure that our engine is tuned up and is effectively tracking the movement of prospects through our customer acquisition funnel. You'll be part of a team working to align our technology stack with our dynamic customer acquisition process and business goals.
In this highly technical role you'll become a resident expert on our CRM (Salesforce) and how it integrates with the rest of our tech stack. This role will work closely with the rest of the Operations team to ensure consistency across processes and systems that are being followed by the entire business.
* Drive and implement a Salesforce development lifecycle including but not limited to standard practices, QA and code reviews. Perform development, testing, implementation and documentation as it relates to Salesforce.com software and the Force.com platform.
* Design and implement enhancements including creation of custom objects, pages, Apex classes, triggers, processes, flows, workflows, reports, etc.
* Design, develop and maintain Visualforce, AppExchange, Force.com pages and integration with on-premise or third party solutions using web services, APIs, etc.
* Perform system administration including administering user accounts, security roles, profiles, workflows, etc.
* Enforcement and assistance of all Governance (including but not limited to Security and Compliance)
* Drive and implement a Salesforce development lifecycle including but not limited to standard practices, QA and code reviews. Develop and complete unit test scripts, to develop user acceptance test scripts, to develop resulting deployment packages and any applicable training materials
* Develop and maintain all system documentation
* Communicate ideas clearly, both orally and in writing, to executive staff, business sponsors, business analysts and technical resources in concise language that is the parlance of each group
* Develop custom applications using Salesforce.com and integrating Salesforce.com with other systems
* A Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of experience or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
* 7+ years of CRM experience
* 3+ years of Salesforce platform experience
* Extensive experience with Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud
* Extensive development experience using Apex, Visualforce, etc.
* Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across multiple systems
* Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of the Application Development Life Cycle
* Experience leading a development team through the project life cycle
* Attends training and/or industry seminars as appropriate, to stay abreast of current technologies, trends and directions
* Strong organizational skills, quick responsiveness, and act with a sense of urgency.
* Excellent data analytics skills and attention to detail.
* Experience with any of the following tools a nice to have: Zuora, Zendesk, Gainsight, Looker, DocuSign, Jira, Confluence.
* Bonus Points: Salesforce.com Certified Developer - DEV401
Apply now Apply now