Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry's top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave's digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: join our CloudCare client success team to ensure our clients are reaching and receiving their full potential and value from their cloud technology investments!
Our client success team, Maven Wave CloudCare, is on a mission to help our clients realize the full potential and value from their cloud investments.
The Technical Support team is a critical client-facing team who provides incident triage and resolution services for client submitted issues and questions (e.g., Google, ISV, Other). The Technical Support Manager is a member of the Maven Wave CloudCare Leadership Team playing a key leadership role in delivering on our mission while operating in a traditional "Player / Coach" model, balancing team supervisory duties along with hands-on, incident triage & resolution responsibilities.
Your Life As a Maven:
* Direct Technical Support team staff in day-to-day operations by managing assignments, priorities, and team tasks.
* Act as the first level point of ticket escalation from clients.
* Conduct team member performance management (i.e., FUEL) duties as Coach for team members. This will entail setting annual goals, providing performance feedback and coaching throughout the year, and providing input to the Mentor for promotion and compensation decisions related to performance and growth.
* Partner closely with peer teams in Sales, Account Management, Support, Finance and Order Management to coordinate a holistic, positive client experience with Maven Wave and our service delivery.
* Minimum 3 years of experience working in a cloud technology environment in a consulting, administration, training, or change management role. Google G Suite and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP) experience highly preferred.
* Strong leadership, empathy, communication, active listening, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to build sustained client relationships and clearly articulate value messages to a variety of audiences from entry-level users to C-level executives.
* Organized with a natural inclination for planning. Manage to outcomes using data/metrics to guide thinking and substantiate value achieved.
* Continuous learning mindset with desire to grow self as products, clients and methodologies evolve.
* Previous experience as a technology or management consultant preferred.
* Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
* Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
* Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
* Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
* Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We're Proud To Be Mavens!
* Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
* #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
* Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
* Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
* 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
* Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
* Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
* Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
* Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?
* Life of a Maven
* Check out the Management Team
* See what Glassdoor has to say
* Real Customer Stories