Partners Data Systems
Req ID: 29429
Experience Level: Professional
Other Location(s): N/A
Relocation offered: Yes
Travel required: None
Come grow with us
At Capital Group, how we work is defined by shared values that include absolute integrity, respect and collaboration. But it's more than that. It's smart and highly driven people united in purpose to serve our investors and one another.
Bring your energy and unique perspective to Capital and you'll have the opportunity to grow with us professionally, personally, and financially. You'll be part of a team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed. You'll work alongside talented colleagues, many of whom build long careers while progressing through multiple roles, establishing lifelong friendships and making a difference in our communities. In return for your contributions, you'll receive premier compensation and benefits, and a company-funded retirement plan that ranks among the most generous.
Are you excited about the cloud? Do you enjoy coding or scripting? Want to take advantage of cloud elasticity utilizing infrastructure as code? If so, we have the opportunity for you!
Come join our team responsible for the cloud infrastructure and content delivery of the public facing websites of our company. We work with the latest technology including containerization, infrastructure as code, and cloud IaaS/PaaS/SaaS offerings. As part of this team, you will identify and recommend technology direction to achieve a more efficient, highly available, secure, and elastic environment.
* Cloud (Amazon Web Services, Azure) IaaS design, engineering, solutions, and operations
* Automate environment building and transform the traditional infrastructure model to infrastructure as code
* Collaborate and partner across business and IT teams to define requirements and deliver technology solutions
* Proactively researches and identifies new technologies that will affect business policies, procedures and practices. Socializes external trends and research findings to increase awareness of evolving industry and technology
* Troubleshoot support incidents and provide root cause analysis
* 1+ years of Cloud Engineering (design/engineering) AWS or Azure authentication integration, cloud, authentication solutions
* Experience with Linux and CLI
* Experience with Python or Shell scripting
* Some experience with third-party cloud services/SaaS solutions
* Some experience with load balancers and cloud native technologies (E.g. AWS Elastic Load Balancing, Azure Load Balancer)
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field preferred
* Knowledge of Networking, DNS, SSL, SSH, Apache, Tomcat
* Prior experience with configuration/automation management frameworks such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
* Experience with Content Delivery Services: Akamai, Amazon CloudFront, or Verizon
* Technical Certifications such as: AWS Solutions Architect, AWS DevOps
* Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
Founded in 1931, Capital Group is one of the world's largest and most trusted investment management companies and home to the American Funds. We manage more than US$1.7 trillion in assets, and our 7,500 associates make our clients their first priority every day. When we do our job right, millions of investors around the world fulfill their dreams and financial goals, from home ownership and higher education, to a comfortable retirement. Our long-term investment results and outstanding service set us apart from our competitors, while our workplace sets us apart from other employers.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Nearest Major Market: Irvine California
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Cloud, Computer Science, Linux, Solution Architect, Technology, Research
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides high availability storage and backup automation solutions.