Meet the Team:
You'll be joining the growing Product Team at Pegasystems as a member of Sales Engineering. The Cloud Support Team works on some of the biggest and hottest brands that utilize Pega's products. This is an excellent time to learn new cutting-edge technology and work with a driven team in our headquarters in Cambridge.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Cloud Support Engineers are expected to take an active role in maintaining Sales Infrastructure health and high performance as well as proactively identifying and reporting improvements. The role requires troubleshooting skills, ability to work with multiple tasks, and detailed-oriented approach when performing Cloud support tasks.
What You'll Do at Pega:
You'll be working with other Cloud and Sales Engineers in managing incidents and requests from our hosted customers. This role will focus on directly communicating with internal customers (Solutions Consultants) and responding to their requests. Investigate and find root cause of issues and fulfill changes in cloud-based environments.
First 90 Days: Enablement
* Become certified on Pega products
* Begin to understand our Proof of Concept and Prototyping Process
* How do we tell a story at Pega?
* Learn how to build in Pega Infinity
91-180 Days: Fully Onboard
* Leverage and grow your diagnostic, technical and communication skills
* Ramping up on nitty-gritty on infrastructure and POC support
* Be part of a fast-paced, dynamic and fast-growing team delivering strategically important solutions for world-class customer
* Work closely with your mentors to ramp up on Pega's infrastructure and POC support process
* Use and learn world-class cloud infrastructure and management technologies
* Hands-on with AWS, CentOS, Tomcat, and Postgres
181-365 Days: Tailoring Your Niche
* Take personal ownership of the systems you manage and operate and be responsible for problem discovery, analysis, and resolution
* What are you interested in?
* Dig deep on your skills
* Fully ramped up and taking n your own projects
Who You Are:
You are a self-motivated, inquisitive, and creative; with a passion for continuous improvement and excellent people skills. You can work independently as well as with a team, lead by example, and demonstrates a commitment to quality development and operational practices.
* Analytical/problem solving mind - ability to quickly evaluate customer incident and/or request and act accordingly
What You've Accomplished:
* BA in Computer Science, BS in Engineering or Management Information Systems or equivalent
* Experience in a Cloud Support or Cloud Operations role and knowledge of Cloud Operations best practices
* Understanding of AWS (ALB, VPC, RDS, Aurora, Cloud Formation, Lambda), Tomcat, PostgreSQL, Linux system and network administration tasks
* Clear and concise written and verbal communications skills
* 0-2 years of relevant experience
* A rapidly growing yet well-established business
* The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
* Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
* A workplace that requires people to have an informed opinion
* A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front
* An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs
Job ID: 8213
Pegasystems is a company developing customer engagement and digital process automation software.