Cloud Support Associate - Security
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence and Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As a member of the AWS Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will be surrounded by people who are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
The security role supports our services that focus on security technologies including ACM, Artifact, CloudHSM, CloudTrail, Config, DDos, GuardDuty, IAM, Inspector, KMS, Macie, Organizations, ResourceAccessManager, SecretsManager, SecurityHub, Shield, and SingleSignOn as a service. Solid security provides the foundation for all Cloud services. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about working with network security products. Since we're working in the Cloud, you will need to be comfortable with networking technologies including DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, encryption, DHCP and Load Balancing.
Our support engineers are also the "voice of the customer" and have a strong voice in to the development teams for recurring issues or feature requests. A successful candidate will need a combination of troubleshooting, technical, and communication skills, as well as the ability to handle a mix of disparate tasks. This role will provide career growth opportunities as you gain new security skills in the course of your duties.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
* Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
* Interact with engineers from leading technology companies around the world
* Field and manage technical customer issues via phone, chat and email
* Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
* Leverage your day-to-day experiences to provide the voice of the customer to internal AWS teams
* Drive customer communication during critical events
* Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the AWS customer community
* Follow-the-sun model with support sites in 7 locations globally: No after hours on-call or mandated overtime in this role.
* Flexible schedule: Salaried role with flexible start time of 8 or 10 AM.
* Open to working 1 weekend day as part of an offset 5 day week (Sun-Thurs or Tues-Sat)
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.