As a Cloud Solution Architect, you will own and influence the deployment of key infrastructure technical customer engagements including: architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or pilots. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture discussions with Senior Customer Executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers to drive core infrastructure solutions and datacenter migrations.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Knowledge and Skills:
* Technical Degree: min of Bachelors in Computer Science or adjacent fields
* Breadth of technical experience and knowledge as well as depth in one or two of the following areas: Business Intelligence, Big Data, Data,Governance, Data Sciences, Machine Learning, Security, Networking
* Deep understanding of large platform solutions, Windows and Linux IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, Security, Storage, networking, OSS tools and emerging computing trends
* 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder-relationships to get consensus on solution/projects)
* Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives and growing data services in large or highly strategic accounts ·
* Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly · Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management and developers) · Preferred: Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company such as SalesForce, Amazon, VMware, Google, IBM, Avanade, T-Systems, Wipro, CSC, HP, Infosys, ServiceNow, Dell, TCS, Rackspace, Softlayer
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Key responsibilities include:
* Understand customer's overall data estate, LOB applications, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation
architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions)
* Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable
them to be cloud advocates
* Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights.
* Be a Voice of Customer with Cloud Solution Architect Community to share insights and best practices; with Engineering team to remove
* Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
* Assess the Customers' knowledge of Azure platform and overall cloud "readiness" to create "Customer Readiness Plan" and ensure its
delivery through channels/partners
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.