You will own the Professional services related Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence technical customer engagements including: architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or Pilots. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture discussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers to drive Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence solutions.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Knowledge and Skills:
* Technical Degree: min of Bachelors in Computer Science or adjacent fields
Deep understanding of Microsoft AI and data platform technologies, BI technologies, with the technical aptitude and experience to learn new technologies and understand relevant cloud trends
* Breadth of technical experience and knowledge, with depth in two or more of the following areas: Business Intelligence, Big Data, Data Governance, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
* 3+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects) required
* Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives and growing data services in large or highly strategic accounts
* Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management and developers)
* Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position
* Travel required: 0-40%
* This role can be located in Boston, New York, New Jersey, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, Tampa, or Seattle Area
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Key responsibilities include:
* Understand customers' overall data estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions) using advanced analytics and artificial intelligence
* Well versed with Data Sciences, Machine learning and Deep Learning based solutions and frameworks. Apply technical knowledge to architect solutions that meet business and IT needs, create AA/AI roadmaps, and ensure long term technical viability of new deployments, infusing key analytics and AI technologies where appropriate (e.g. Azure Machine Learning, Machine Learning Server, BOT framework, Cognitive Services, Azure Databricks, etc.)
* Increase consumption of solutions including SQL Database, Document DB, SQL Data Warehouse, HD Insight, Machine Learning, Stream Analytics, Data Factory, Event Hubs and Notification Hubs.
* Deep focus on Data/IoT related Azure services including: Analytics, Data + Storage (Sl Dtabase, Document DB, MySQL Database, Data Warehouse, SQL Server Stretch Database, Azure Search, Service Bus, SQL Vs, Orcle VMs, Biztalk VMs.
* Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates
* Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the technical community
* Be a Voice of Customer to share insights and best practices, connect with Engineering team to remove key blockers
* Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
* Assess the Customers' knowledge of Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through partners
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.