What You'll Do
Cisco Collaboration Technology Group is looking for hardworking software developers to join our Calendar Service team in providing the revolutionary, intuitive and delightful experiences to address enterprise and SMB collaboration needs, on mobile, desktop and hardware endpoints. As part of the Cisco Webex team, you would be responsible for building services in the next generation of Cisco Collaboration cloud. If you have experiences of the latest web server technologies and have passion to build scalable and reliable cloud software, we would like to talk to you! Check us out at:(https://www.webex.com/products/teams/index.html)
Our mission is to allow people to easily collaborate from anywhere on any device. Our Calendar Service enables people to easily schedule and join meetings:
Cisco Webex Hybrid Calendar Service
* You will work within an agile development environment with other developers and product owners to scope, develop and deliver extraordinary software solutions.
* You will build efficient and reusable services that can scale to support large numbers of users.
* You will be focused with Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery to production.
* You will supply continuous improvement the development process.
* You are a self starter who is highly results driven, takes enormous pride in your work & demonstrates a high degree of enthusiasm for engineering excellence & ongoing self development.
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with an agile development team of cloud software engineers whose mission it is to build the ultimate meetings experience! Our vision is to enhance team collaboration and easily join any meeting from anywhere on any device with a single click. Our team consists of expert Technical Leaders and junior Software Engineers using the latest development standards, working together towards continuous delivery of cloud software. We are a highly collaborative team and we use the products and services we develop to work better together!
Who You Are
* 2+ years of software development experience
* Proficiency with Java programming language
* Familiarity with Java, Spring, Kafka, Cassandra, and Redis
* Experience with RESTful APIs, event driven designs, and Spring desirable
* Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
* Working knowledge of Agile Development or an enthusiasm and passion to learn
* Computer Science or similar degree
* Experience with calendar system such as Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365 and/or Google Calendar
* A shown ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments with deep dive analytical skills
* A passion for being connected anywhere with any device
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
* We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
* We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
* We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is a company that manufactures and distributes Internet Protocol (IP) based networking and other products.