Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector/Integrated Intelligence business unit is seeking a mid to senior Software Engineer 3 or 4 for a program that provides large scale development, testing, deployment and O&M for the Intelligence community. The successful candidate will support the full life cycle development of components using COTS, GOTS, and various in-house applications. The individual will work with members of a diverse project team and participate in the overall design and creation of web-based and other software applications and must possess excellent communication skills.
Duties may include:
* Design, develop, and deploy applications within the Amazon Commercial Cloud
* Conduct/participate in multidisciplinary planning, design, and development of complex, software systems, applications and/or databases, including web applications, layout, and user interfaces
* Design, develop and modify new applications and implement enhancements to existing applications
* Perform corrective, adaptive, and software maintenance on the software baseline.
* Ensure software compliance standards are met
* Develop supporting technical documentation including requirements and design documents and end user operational instructions.
* Support regular Customer interaction through demos, status meetings, and technical exchanges
This position may be filled at a level 3 or 4 depending on the experience and skills of the candidate.
Software Engineer 3: Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of related experience, Master's degree with 3 years, (4 years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree).
Software Engineer 4: Bachelor's degree plus 9 years of related experience, Master's degree with 7 years, (4 years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree).
* Must possess active or current Top Secret/SCI clearance with polygraph
* Must possess AWS Associate Level Certification or similar certification
* Must have a minimum two years of experience directly working with systems hosted on AWS or Azure Cloud platforms
* Experience designing, defining, and administering multiple environments for new or existing computer systems hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Experience developing software or scripts using one or more of the following languages or similar programming/scripting languages: Python, JSON, Ruby, Pearl
* Experience with configuring, administering, or developing systems on Linux operating systems
* Demonstrated experience analyzing AWS services and offerings
* Demonstrated understanding of the security of AWS services and offerings
* Multiple AWS Certifications
* Demonstrated experience in software development and/or scripting
* Experience with or demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform
* Experience implementing automation in an Enterprise virtualized cloud environment
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.