Cloud/Software Developer - TS/SCI w/ Poly
Req #: 219794
Location: Ashburn, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Get to Do:
You will be part of a team engineering the implementation of a new custom build Business Management application to support a telecommunication service provider. Based on requirements and cloud technologies, you will determine the design for the new system. You will also perform integration, testing, and migration of legacy data in order to stand up a new application.
More About This Role:
* Design, code, test, and evaluation of application programs and functions
* Design and implement well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
* Analyze mission requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
* Consults with engineering staff to evaluate interfaces between existing systems to design effective implementation strategies and dataflow capabilities
* Participate with customer teams to develop requirements developments during implementation and working collaboratively with cross functional internal teams such as architects, development, QA, technical documentation, IT, System Admins, Platform Engineers, Lab Support, deployment and customer support groups
* Active/Current TS/SCI with Polygraph
* Minimum of 5 years of related development experience is required
* Robust experience using web services in Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment
* Experience with distributed application architecture and design
* Experience developing in AWS using cloud technologies
* Experience in software development; requirements analysis and decomposition, design, development, testing, implementation
* Expert level experience in Java, J2EE, REST, Spring, JPA/Hibernate
* Experience with Web Services and XML technologies such as SOAP, RESTful
* Experience with Java EE Application Servers such as JBoss, Sun Glassfish, Oracle WebLogic
* Experience with databases such as MySQL, Oracle and DynamoDB
* Knowledge of and experience implementing design patterns and best practices
* AWS Software Developer certification
* Experience working in a DEVOPSs environment
* Agile Scrum Experience
* Experience with data migration and data ingestion to new applications
* Experience working with Web Technologies (CSS, HTML5, Knockout.js, Angular.js, jQuery)
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.