United States (U.S.) Army Cyber Command's (ARCYBER) mission is to direct and conduct integrated Electronic Warfare (EW), Information Operations (IO), and Cyberspace Operations, as authorized or directed, to ensure freedom of action in and through cyberspace and the information environment, and to deny the same to adversaries. Established in October 2010, ARCYBER is the Army Service Component Command (ASCC) to the U.S. Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), responsible for conducting cyberspace operations (i.e., Offensive Cyberspace Operations (OCO), Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO), and Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN) operations), as directed and authorized, on behalf of Commander, USCYBERCOM. ARCYBER organizes, trains, educates, mans, equips, funds, administers, deploys, and sustains ARCYBER forces to conduct cyberspace operations.
The Cloud Security Telecommunications Engineer - III:
* Conducts research and evaluates the technical performance and vulnerabilities of a wide variety of telecommunications networks.
* Evaluates, analyzes, designs and conducts network test and evaluation activities. Performs system-level design and analyzes the configuration of products.
* Evaluates new network technologies and makes recommendations regarding effectivenss, potential vulnerabilities, and integration challenges.
* Evaluates systems with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to information networks.
* Understands cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures and applies that understanding to analysis and planning.
* Develops reports and briefings to support the client.
* Enhances stakeholder relationships; advises and coordinates actions.
* Develops approaches and recommendations to problems and situations for which data are incomplete, controversial, or which no precedence exists.
* Mentors mid-level and junior staff.
* MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with Polygraph
* Possesses an in-depth understanding of network infrastructure design and security as it relates to cloud computing and/or cloud security operations.
* Minimum of three years of cloud security operations & analysis experience
* Experience with creating analysis and conducting security assessments from a cyber-threat perspective
* Experience with cloud security techniques, methods, and processes.
* Minimum of a High School diploma with 16+ years of network operations, network security and/or network defense, preferrably in DoD or the IC, or a BA/BS degree in a related field with a minimum of 10+ years of experience, or an MA/MS degree with 8+ years of experience.
* Superior attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Prior experience with DoD or IC cloud operations and/or DoD cyberspace operations.
* Prior experience at a service component headquarters or higher staff.
* Prior experience with DoD service, DODIN or IC network operations
* Desired Certifications: DoD 8570 CSSP Analyst (C|EH, CFR, CCNA Cyber Ops, COMPTIA CySA+, GCIA, GCIH, GICSP, SCYBER) or CSSP Infrastructure Support (C|EH, COMPTIA CySA+, GICSP, SSCP) or CSSP Incident Responder (C|EH, CFR, CCNA Cyber Ops, COMPTIA CySA+, GCFA, GCIH, SCYBER), or IAM Level III (CISM, CISSP or Associate, GSLC) or Cloud Architect / Cloud Security certifications (AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional | Microsoft MCSA/MCSE for Cloud / Azure | Google Professional Cloud Architect | Cisco CCNP Cloud
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
Client Engagement· Support and lead evolving business development efforts by applying technical and functional expertise to develop business solutions. · Lead proposal sections for small or limited competition proposals and actively participate in teaming strategy discussions