Fivesky is looking for a highly motivated and talented Cloud Security Engineer to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging team of experts within a state-of-the-art lab environment. The ideal candidate would be responsible for leading AWS IAM across the organization.
As the Cloud Security Engineer, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Create and manage AWS IAM policies, roles, identity federation, etc.
* Work with governance teams to establish processes and best practices for AWS IAM
* Work with related engineering teams to ensure controls like MFA, where appropriate, are successfully integrated into IAM solutions
* Automate IAM processes
* Support security policies, standards, and processes based on current and previous business requirements.
* Create and maintain comprehensive documentation
* Partner with operations teams to onboard BAU work and automation to the appropriate groups
* Partner with other engineering teams to develop
* Bachelor's in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
* 5+ years working in IAM
* 3 years of experience working with AWS (AWS Certified Architect) Preferred
Skills and Experience:
* Working knowledge of PingIdentity or similar IAM tools
* Experience Automating IAM activities with PingIdentity (i.e. role and policy creation, permission boundaries, SCP and resource policies, and identity integration
* Strong experience developing AWS IAM Policies
* Track record developing enterprise IAM solutions with AWS IAM or Azure IAM
* Experience working with large scale collaboration systems (GIT, Jenkins)
* Able to work in a Linux and Windows Environment
* Strong scripting skills ( Python, Linux Shell, Perl, PowerShell)
* AWS IAM & Identity Management Experience (Experience with Azure IAM is a plus)
* CloudFormation, AWS CLI and AWS API
* Good interpersonal skills like being a great teammate and effective collaborator with many different types of audiences.
* Independent problem-solving and self-directing abilities.
* Highly motivated individual with the ability to work in an adaptable environment.
* Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects.
* Ability to practice tolerance and professionalism in times of high stress.
* Strong presentation and writing skills.
Our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in New York City. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.