Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Cloud Security Engineer to join our Digital Nexus technology organization. This opportunity is open to internal candidates from all KPMG US locations and external candidates interested in being based in one of the cities listed within this posting.
* Perform as the service owner for related technologies and services while creating and maintaining system documentation for security tools
* Support all aspects of security tools, including architecture, engineering, operations, integration and advanced topics
* Monitor and recommend improvements; Perform optimization and tuning, as well as ongoing capacity monitoring
* Manage the product road maps for the security tools; Maintain up to date documentation of designs/configurations
* Develop security monitoring use cases and supporting content for security tools (e.g. dashboards, alerts, reports, rules), including but not limited to the configuration and monitor security information and event management (SIEM) platform for security alerts
* Manage the product road maps for the security tools. Maintain up to date documentation of designs/configurations.
* Minimum five years of security monitoring experience and incident response activities; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment, experience with IT process definition and / or improvement
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
* Experience providing engineering of on premises and cloud security monitoring implementations with familiarity of cloud computing concepts and top-tier cloud providers
* Prior experience in architecture, design and administration of security monitoring tools, such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, proxies and SIEM; basic knowledge or python
* Certifications preferred: CISSP and either CCSP or CCSK. Other certifications of importance MCSE, Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, AWS Solution Architect
* US Citizenship is required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.