At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
The Cloud Security Engineer/Architect is to develop and maintain the high-level technical design plans for the Office 365 cloud security architecture. This individual will provide technical consulting and recommendations across the Office 365 domain and related technologies. The Cloud Security Architect employs deep technical knowledge to design, build, and operate and enhance systems.
The Cloud Security Engineer/Architect is a technical consultant within the Cloud Security architecture team. As a Cloud Security Engineer/Architect, you will focus on security for Microsoft Office 365, and the associated integrations with the Azure platforms to provide:
* Security assessments of client Office 365 implementations or planned implementations
* Insight and input into the Cloud Security Architecture team to build new service offerings and security findings for Office 365
* Security assessments of related SaaS products and services
* Perform SaaS security assessments using domain knowledge and automated tools (CASB etc)
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, related field (field experience may be substituted for educational requirements)
* 5+ years of increasingly diverse or complex experience
* 3+ years of experience in administration and securing Microsoft Office 365 tenants and related technologies
* Hands-on experience on designing, implementing and managing Office 365 security tools, Protection, Archiving, Message Hygiene technologies
* 1+ years of hands on experience with Cloud Identity and Security Technologies - EMS, Federation Services, and Identity management
* Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
* Possesses a high degree of security knowledge around securing Office 365 and related components
* Maintain a high degree of security competency around the Office 365 platform
* Perform security assessments of Office 365 and related technology implementations
* Deep technical understanding of Microsoft Ecosystem of cloud services, their inter-relationships and impact of systems and applications on the existing and future environment.
* Ability to work remotely and stay actively engaged with the Cloud Security Architecture team
* Travel to meet the client engagement needs as well as internal team
* Ability to design and implement Microsoft and related Cloud technology solutions utilizing Office 365, Active Directory, Azure, EMS, and others.
Why you'll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! Optiv's mission is to deliver comprehensive, integrated cybersecurity programs to optimize customer security programs to be more effective, efficient, manageable and measurable. Our aim is to become the world's largest cybersecurity solutions integrator by leveraging our expertise in security technology, market-leading services, and innovative approaches. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers. Optiv is a privately-held company backed by KKR, a leading global private equity firm.
With Optiv you can expect:
* Entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
* A competitive total rewards program
* Professional training opportunities
* Engaging and fun culture
* Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers
Optiv provides cyber security and information security services.