TIDAL keeps growing at an exceptional pace, and we're looking for more talented people to join our ranks.
Working out of our offices in Oslo or New York, you'll be part of a central team working in a fast-paced and quality-conscious environment, with a primary focus on managing, monitoring and scaling our global AWS infrastructure and CDN network. You will also help architect new services for performance and security, and recommend improvements to existing services.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone coming out of an advanced security focussed degree, a security focussed Systems Administrator or Security Engineer who would love to explore all the awesome features of cloud technology.
* Act as a Cloud Security focussed SME for our internal teams
* Support the development and monitoring of Tidal Security Management processes and supporting tools ensuring we meet our regulatory obligations
* Monitor security industry trends, developments and emerging threats including sharing insight with wider team
* Lead the adoption of third-party security solutions across the organisation
* Implement a tools driven and highly automated approach to deliver our key security management processes by exploiting investment in existing tooling (e.g. Jenkins, Bitbucket) and / or identify new tooling
* Ensure the Cloud DevOps team has, or is actively developing, the skills required to successfully deliver managed service security solutions
Experience & skills that you need
* Good understanding of current and future best practices for IT security operations and ability to adapt this to support the delivery of cloud based managed services at a global scale
* Awareness of cloud technologies from providers such as AWS including security capabilities / services and security configuration best practice * Good understanding of security management solutions including IDS, IPS, SIEM, Vulnerability Scanning, Denial of Service and Continued Compliance
* A strong willingness to automate, script wherever possible. As such must be at ease with at least one high level common programming language (Java, Python or Go). * Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to adapt style and language depending on the audience (e.g. technical and business stakeholders)
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.