* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19004657
Citi,the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts anddoes business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi providesconsumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range offinancial products and services, including consumer banking and credit,corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services,and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lendingmoney, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of ourclients.
Citi'sMission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standardsexplain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to ourclients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth andeconomic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public'strust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making apositive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is acommon set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employeesshould work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to executeagainst our strategic priorities.
Diversityis a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clientsfrom every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to haveour workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it apriority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, whereindividuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect forothers and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Doyou want to be part of an exciting work environment of architecting secureapplications that gives business a competitive edge?
Areyou passionate about security to establish security capabilities to defendagainst the current and emerging threat landscape?
Weare looking a Cloud Security Architect (CSA) to support ourcustomer facing high-risk web applications.
TheCSA will primarily be responsible for defining, designing and validating thesecurity controls capabilities are built into the applications.
* Should be a highly technical security practitioner with workingknowledge of delivering secure application architecture and design.
* Will be responsible for understanding the current and emergingthreat landscape, and capabilities required to defend them.
* Should have practical knowledge of building application usingmonolithic, micro services and Restful APIs.
* Will evangelize security throughout the enterprise and drivechanges needed to respond to emerging threats and business needs.
* Will work across development, fraud, business and architectureteams.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
* 5+ years of demonstrated information security, compliance and/orrisk management experience
* 5+ years of demonstrated cloud computing experience
* Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies and experiencewith workload migration to cloud
* Individual should be expert building and delivering solutions forone or more of the leading cloud service provider (AWS, Microsoft or IBM)
* CSA specializes in understanding all aspects Information Securitydomain in cloud computing in large-scale environments
* Experience implementing information security and privacy controlsin the cloud environment
* CSA should be familiar with compliance and regulatory posture inFinancial Industry such as PCI-DSS, FFIEC, NIST etc.
* Strong communication and analytical skills
* Security certification (CISSP, CISM) preferred
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.