Shutterstock is seeking a seasoned Cloud Security Architect to join our Cybersecurity Operations & Incident Management team. The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical information security background, with enterprise IT and AWS cloud experience. The role will be hands-on, directly interacting with the engineering and application development teams and provide leadership to drive alignment on security requirements, influence decision makers, build relationships, and communicate strategy and architecture to the broader internal community.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to, the following activities:
* Develop and design cloud security architecture strategies, frameworks and reference models
* Lead implementation of cloud security projects
* Provide security expertise and direction on projects related to cloud architecture and design, implementation, maintenance, governance, and risk management
* Work with related engineering and infrastructure teams to ensure security controls (secure configuration, detection and response, continuous vulnerability management, etc.) are successfully integrated into cloud templates and instances such as EC2, S3, Data Solutions, CloudFront, Elastic Container, etc.
* Work with governance teams to establish automated processes and best practices for AWS IAM policies, roles, identity federation, etc.
* Conduct automated (preferred) or manual security validation of cloud templates and/or cloud infrastructure
* Collaborate with business units and corporate partners to ensure they build solutions consistent with the organization's policies, programs, architectural recommendations, and information security standards
* Create and maintain comprehensive documentation related to Continuous Support and Incident Response
* Reviews alerts and data from systems and responds accordingly, including documentation and escalation
* Develops tactical response procedures for security incidents
* Performs network security monitoring, security event triage, and incident response for a mid-size organization, coordinates with other team members, management to document and report incidents
* Due to the necessary technical support duties of this position in a 24/7 operation, candidate will be part of rotating shifts and will be required to work various shifts such as weekends and/or nights/evenings
Skills and Experience:
* 5+ years of experience within information security and information technology
* Required industry security certification (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSP, etc.)
* Hands-on experience with Cloud Technologies - AWS Preferred (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53, CloudFront, S3)
* Good understanding of security management solutions including IDS, IPS, SIEM, Vulnerability Scanning, Denial of Service and Continued Compliance
* Experience with attacks and mitigation methods, with experience working in two or more of the following: Network protocols and secure network design; Operating system internals and hardening (e.g. Windows, Linux, OS X, Android); Web application and browser security; Security assessments and penetration testing; Authentication and access control; Applied cryptography and security protocols; Security monitoring and intrusion detection, Incident response and forensics; Development of security tools, automation or frameworks
* Strong organizational and project management skills
* Proven ability to develop effective partnerships with senior management and peer organizations. Must be able to explain technical concepts and problems to nontechnical senior executives effectively
* Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills, resourceful, responsive with strong follow through
This is an individual contributor role and will report to the Sr. Manager of Cybersecurity Operations & Incident Management.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Shutterstockis is a stock photography agency providing photographs, illustrations, vectors, videos and music to businesses and individuals.