At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Responsibilities and skills include:
* Expertise of the offerings and capabilities within Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Provide input, feedback and direction on security architectures
* Experience standing up security practice in AWS
* Possess a solid understanding and experience with systems automation platforms and technologies.
* Represent Security Platform in development and implementation of the overall global cloud enterprise architecture
* Experience interacting with C-Level client resources
* Customer facing role
* College degree or/equivalent and 10 years' related work experience, required
* 5 years' experience with Security Architecture and/or Engineering.
* 10 years' experience with Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Experience architecting solutions within Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (secure software development (Application Security), data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security) within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments.
* Working knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc).
* Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible) preferred.
* Experience with service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services.
* Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
* Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
* Proficiency in scripting programming languages - Python, JSON, Ruby, C#, Powershell, YAML
* Experience and exposure to threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
* Experience representing technical viewpoints to diverse audiences and in making timely and prudent technical risk decisions.
* Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
* Technical writing experience
Why you'll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! Optiv's mission is to deliver comprehensive, integrated cybersecurity programs to optimize customer security programs to be more effective, efficient, manageable and measurable. Our aim is to become the world's largest cybersecurity solutions integrator by leveraging our expertise in security technology, market leading services, and innovative approaches. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers. Optiv is a privately-held company backed by KKR, a leading global private equity firm.
With Optiv you can expect:
* Entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
* A competitive total rewards program
* Professional training opportunities
* Engaging and fun culture
* Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers
About Optiv Inc
Optiv provides cyber security and information security services.