Company SummaryJoin our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889.We believe that our people are the key to the company's continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit www.firstam.com
The Cloud Program Manager will be joining our enterprise cloud program as a critical member of the Information Security team. This role will help to translate our InfoSec cloud strategy into meaningful goals, objectives and business outcomes. They will partner with various IT and business leaders across the enterprise to deliver technology capabilities that support the enablement of business needs. The scope of this role spans IT and business services across multiple divisions and will stay engaged and consult on more focused business initiatives, ensuring alignment to the enterprise strategy. Individually, or as part of a team, you will be responsible for project planning and statusing, risk management, and issue resolution.
* Independently oversees and manages the Information Security Cloud program
* Gathers requirements from the Project Sponsor, and Product Owners
* Collaborates with Product Owners and Project Sponsor to define scope to meet requirements
* Develops and maintains project artifacts, including project plans, schedules, status reports, risks, issues, change requests, etc.
* Facilitates and leads program meetings, including preparing agendas, coordinating schedules and materials, documenting meeting notes, following up on action items, distributing project related documentation
Participates in the creation and execution of program work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
* Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables
* Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of the program
* Minimizes exposure to risks across multiple programs/projects, conducts risk monitoring and mitigation during a program's duration to ensure ability to achieve expected outcomes, on time and on budget
* Prepares program documents: program roadmaps, plan, scope, and schedules and established program governance
* Implements engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with the program methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of programs as measured by goals and customer satisfaction
* Creates, complies with, and enforces standard policies and procedures
* Defines the strategic approach to program delivery and ensures the alignment of each program's/project's tactical delivery plan aligns with this approach
* Utilizes defined best practices to develop program specific practices and processes to ensure alignment with program goals and strategy.
* Defines needed practices and processes to ensure successful program delivery where no best practices exist.
* Collaborates with Program Stakeholders and leadership to prioritize program deliverables
* Designs program success measures, tailoring existing best practices to the needs of the program team and stakeholders.
* Provides oversight and management to program and project managers to ensure successful delivery of Info Sec programs and projects within defined scope, quality, schedule, and budget.
* Anticipates and wards off problems that may cause risk to the project and its completion
* Has the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
Knowledge, Skill & Technology Used
* Extensive experience leading programs and projects in the delivery of cloud solutions in an AZURE and AWS environments.
* Diverse background in cloud solutions, covering areas such as infrastructure migration, application migration, development life cycles, big data and analytics.
* Working knowledge of information security and risk management processes and controls including security operations, security architecture, security assessments, security engineering, risk management and compliance.
* 10 years of experience with Microsoft Project and PPM Tools (Project Server)
* Understanding various IT delivery methodologies (RUP, ITIL, Agile, Waterfall)
* Experience creating an environment that motivates, inspires and respects others.
* Skilled at providing clarity of purpose and goals to all involved and ensuring alignment across all aspects of their programs.
* Possess 5+ years' experience managing IT programs from concept through business implementation
* Leadership skills to inspire coworkers, subordinates, and program team members to attain goals and pursue excellence.
* Detail oriented possessing high organization and planning skills.
* Strong analytical skills as well as ability to work independently and within a team environment.
* Strong Leadership skills: Ability to build team cohesiveness across multiple projects to achieve successful program results
* Strong Project Accounting skills: Integrates financial data for multiple projects ; Develops project cost estimates and forecasting
* Professional verbal, written, and presentation communication is a must: provides executive level communication of program and project status to team and business owners throughout the duration of the program to make certain all impacted stakeholders have an understanding of risks, issues and activities related to the program
* Anticipates and addresses issues openly and quickly
* Ensures that sensitive information is always tactfully communicated
* Handles difficult personnel situations directly, using appropriate discretion and respect for the individual
* Listen to others and accept input from team members
* Complies with and enforces standard policies and procedures
* Self-starter, ability to deal with ambiguity and changing business priorities and continuously drive results!
* Typically have 10-12 years of directly related experience.
* 5+ years program management experience
* 5+ years' experience managing direct reports
* 10-12 years' experience managing large cross functional project teams
* Direct experience managing Cloud programs
* BS/BA preferred or equivalent experience
* MBA or MS/MA preferred
Licenses or Certificates
* PMP Certificate Preferred
* CSM (Certified Scrum Master) Preferred
* Basic Info Sec License/Certification preferred
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
About First American
First American Title Insurance Company facilitates and streamlines real estate transactions by providing comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services.