Requisition ID: 220871
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The SAP Cloud Platform SDK for iOS provides native libraries (in Swift language) to native iOS mobile applications that use SAP Cloud Platform mobile services. The SDK's UI is designed as per Fiori Design language and is built on top of Apple's UIKit.
How You Will Contribute
* Define and implement APIs for the mobile iOS SDK to be used by App developers, in Swift language
* Build compelling UI experiences for iOS that take advantage of the newest technologies.
* Author, test, and deliver SDK code as per SAP Fiori Design Language
* Ship reliable software through continuous integration, test automation, and in-depth code reviews
* Find creative ways to deliver innovative solutions from concept to production
* Explore, investigate, and prototype leading-edge concepts
A Successful Candidate Would
* A BS degree in a related field and or equivalent experience
* Hand on development experience for iOS, using Swift language
* UI layout design and Data Visualization experience for iOS native app
* An Agile mindset to work in Agile environment and scrum team
* Experience with Machine Learning is not required, but highly desirable
* Able to work onsite in San Ramon, CA, local candidates preferred
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.