Cloud Platform Engineer
Req #: 190035852
Location: Seattle, WA, US
Job Category: Technology
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
The Cybersecurity organization within JPMorgan Chase & Co. provides security services to all lines of business (LOB) across JPMC. The objective of Cybersecurity is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services including Security Standards, Monitoring & Protection, Assurance & Awareness, and Security Operations. Cybersecurity is designed to address the JPMC global security needs across all LOBs and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
* Architecture and Design of Lab as a Service (LaaS) for cyber analysts to launch platform and software stack in a segmented network.
* Focus on the building and managing Cyber security Labs platform on-prem and in public cloud. Cyber security lab is used for destructive testing, cyber research, pen testing, and cyber software/appliance POC.
* Research and test cyber related software and appliances and provide recommendations to cyber organization.
* Provide support to the Lab users.
* Extensive AWS experience (VPC, EC2, RDS, S3, Directory Services, Workspaces, KMS, IAM, ACM, Route53, Organizations, Lambda, ELB, CloudWatch, CloudTrail) including traffic and access control
* Strong System Administration (configurations, installations, patch management, server maintenance, etc.) and Network Management (firewalls, proxies, IP management, routing, DNS)
* Solid understanding of Unix or Windows operating systems
* AWS stack automation using Terraform and Ansible
* Coding (Python + unit testing of lambdas)
* Continuous integration (Jenkins, Gitlab)
* Explorer, Independent thinker, analytical, highly motivated and self-directing
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to have impactful communication with code geeks, hackers, and senior executives
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment while remaining productive and professional; exercise patience and ability to multi task
* Having skills in the below areas is a major plus that will help the candidate integrate within the team and environment but is *not a requirement*.
* Ethical hacking, Malware Analysis , Identity and Access Management, IDS and IPS
* Understanding of Agile Methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.