Req ID: 48346
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
Sabre is seeking a Cloud Infrastructure cost planning and optimization team lead to help us forecast cost and leverage services in cloud in the most efficient manner. This position owns oversight of Cloud Computing accounts. You will work with engineering, product teams, and finance to analyze usage patterns, identify optimization, and drive waste reduction and process improvement.
* Owns analysis of existing public cloud utilization, trending and forecasting, and improvement recommendations
* Drives actions on new and existing workloads to optimize our public cloud usage
* Virtual team lead for cross functional groups - IT, Finance, Product Engineering, others
* Develops modeling and forecasting techniques across multiple public cloud providers - Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
* Drives creation and distribution of information to help Sabre make informed business decisions around public cloud spend
* Supervise a small team of Business analysts across the globe.
BS degree in Management Information Systems, Business, Finance, or equivalent experience Additional Qualifications
* Strong knowledge with Cost Optimization including Usage Analysis and Reserved Instance (RI) Planning and technology infrastructure rightsizing
* Understanding of AWS, Azure, GCP offerings, specifically pricing models and buying strategies
* Background in financial modelling and data analytics including strong experience with analytics tools
* Strong cross functional (business and technical) communication, negotiation skills and change management
* Ability to summarize technical concepts for reporting to Senior Management
* Experience managing and working large data sets
* Experience with Cloud specific Analysis tools (e.g. Cloud Health)
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Compliance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Job Segment: Cloud, Information Systems, Manager, Change Management, Business Process, Technology, Management
Apply now "
Sabre is a technology company that provides global travel and tourism industry solutions.