The IQMS Cloud Operations Services Engineer II position is a front-line technical support contact for the IQMS Hosted Managed Services offering. The Cloud Operations Services Engineer will log and own incoming support tickets from receipt to resolved.
The Cloud Operations Services Engineer II will contribute to a positive customer experience by assisting and troubleshooting problems with customers. The Services Engineer 2 will coordinate and perform software updates, test and update documentation, and test/develop new tools to assist in infrastructure administration. Additionally, this role will provision new customer environments and services. This position will be part of a 24/7 on-call rotation with other members of the cloud team.
* Front line support for incoming client issues related to server and software infrastructure
* Communicate with customers via email, voice, ticketing system and remote desktop collaboration
* Coordinate, schedule and perform server/software maintenance
* Suggest ideas to scale support, reduce tickets while increasing customer satisfaction
* Share customer feedback to the team for case studies
* Look for ways to automate processes and improve efficiencies
* Create content to be utilized for the IQMS Cloud Knowledge Base
* Additional responsibilities as assigned
Required Proficiencies, Background & Education:
* Understanding and interest in Windows Servers, Active Directory, DNS and GPO
* Troubleshooting applications and technical infrastructure (Network, Servers, Services)
* Scripting and debugging PowerShell, Ruby/Chef, SQL
* Ability and interest in learning new software and technologies
* 2-4 years experience maintaining Windows environments and networks
* Bachelors in computer science or equivalent experience
* Provisioning servers in a virtualized environment
Additional Proficiencies that Would be Helpful:
* Familiarity with Linux concepts and administration
* An understanding of relational database systems: Oracle
* Experience working with Cloud delivered infrastructure: AWS: EC2, S3, Route53, VPC
* Certifications such as A+, Network +, Security+, CCNA, AWS Solutions Architect
* Excellent communication, time management and teamwork skills
* Must be a self-motivated team player who likes responsibility
This is a full-time salary position based out of our Pleasanton, Paso Robles,CA or Schaumburg, IL offices or other Dassault Systèmes U.S. offices, reporting to the Director of Cloud Operations.
This position includes standard IQMS medical/dental/vision and 401(k) benefits package.
IQMS provides design, development, and deployment of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and MES software.