Whole Foods Market
Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging, and implementation of technology solutions supporting the company's business processes and operations. Analyzes, installs, acquires, modifies, and supports operating systems, databases, or utilities software. Plans, conducts, and directs the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems. Analyzes, designs, acquires, and implements projects for Windows and Linux systems. At higher job levels, may contribute to the development, testing, evaluation, or design of systems or infrastructure architecture used throughout the IT solution set.
* Manage and help shape evolution of enterprise cloud based environments.
* Participate in projects associated with infrastructure management, system admin, system monitoring, making improvements to development environments, application load testing and automation efforts.
* Assist with efforts related to agile software release process, release engineering and application deployment.
* Establish and maintain effective relationships with Internal Infrastructure, Application and Business partners in order to understand needs, use, process problems and to facilitate effective implementation and transfer of cloud technologies.
* Plan and complete projects with minimal direction.
* Complete project documentation including diagram, data flow, status and usage reports, support and escalation processes.
* Develop and manage capacity and growth projection forecasts of the environment within budgets.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* 2-3 years experience maintaining enterprise server environments and networks.
* 1-2 years experience working with AWS: EC2, S3, Route53, VPC's.
* Strong understanding of scripting and automation.
* Experience with server administration, both Windows and Linux.
* Working knowledge of networking protocols, such as HTTP, DNS and TCP/IP.
* Knowledge of IT security risks and concepts.
* Experience in designing HA, DR, Backup and retention architectures on cloud platforms.
* Experience designing service management, orchestration, monitoring and management requirements of cloud platforms.
* Working knowledge of networking tools and concepts such as load-balancing, firewalls, VPN, and NAT.
* An understanding of RDBMS systems.
* AWS certification preferred.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.
About Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market is a company operating a chain of natural and organic foods supermarkets.