Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
We are seeking Cloud Engineers with professional experience automating large scale deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems. You will be working on a team of talented engineers to solve some of the most complex and exciting challenges facing the world of IT Automation and cloud deployments. This role is customer facing, being a customer advocate with AWS cloud skills to manage/direct our customer as a Customer Champion. You will resolve tickets, automate code and refer larger issues to the SRE and DevOps teams. AWS / Azure / FCP experience preferred with Windows and Linux background.
* Bachelor's Degree - Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems or equivalent work experience
* Working knowledge of Scripting languages (Bash, Ruby, Python etc.) AND basic
Sysadmin OR software development skills with applicable languages (Ruby,
Python, Java, PHP)
* Understanding of AWS best practices
* Solid knowledge of AWS CloudFormation / HashiCorp Terraform templates
* Exposure to CM tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt)
* Full Life Cycle DevOps engineering experience
* CI/CD Process/Tools exposure
* Ability to write custom CM (chef recipes, puppet manifests, etc.)
* Exposure to Terraform/Vagrant automation and Cloudformation templates
* One or more AWS Certifications, starts to work towards Professional
* Working knowledge of AWS Well Architected Framework
* Should be actively working towards AWS DevOps Certification
* Prior Software Development and/or Systems Engineering background a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.