Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 13 billion euros. European n° 1 and key player worldwide in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-performance Computing, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and serves clients across all business sectors. For more information go to atos.net.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* The candidate is preferred to be from an application support background and should have worked on various complex applications and services
* The individual should be willing to work in shifts periodically.
* Review entire environment and execute initiatives to reduce failures, and improve overall performance.
* Work with engineering team to ensure our systems scale and fulfill production needs.
* Facilitate instrumentation and automation of tests to validate our environments.
* Coordinate and be able to troubleshoot issues across the entire stack - Virtual DCs, application and network.
* Focus on first call resolution of production issues
* Ability to suggest ways and implement reduced downtimes for change implementation and deployment
* Co-ordinate with the Service Owners and drive process updates within the DevOps pool. Completely in line with the Service Owners as far as process implementation is concerned
* Be part of development and test cycles and gauge the service/product from a production perspective and certify that to be production ready
* Drive production improvements and track progress with in sprints. Objective has to be to ensure the service is production ready based on the improvements suggested by Operations. Take the Operations perspective in to development.
* CO-ordinate with architects and to ensure all artifacts for the project to qualify Operations acceptance (Turn over to Service)
* Exhibit and fine tune troubleshooting and analytical skills with in the DevOps team and act as a mentor for Production support
* Comply, drive and suggest improvements on the Operational security aspects. Key individual to ensure Production access control.
* Key person to execute customer on-boarding activities to completion thereby ensuring minimal turnaround time for delivery.
* Instrumental in change implementation as a Change Owner. Also a DevOps representative in the Change Advisory Board.
* Suggest continual service improvements.
* Documentation of known issues, articles and ensure Knowledge management space is added regularly with solutions to Production issues.
* Responsible for authoring RCAs for Production issues.
* End of the day ensure a very lean and clean production queue with maximum incidents resolved by DevOps team.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* AWS certification with deep knowledge specifically in Data Lake related services including components like EMR, Glue, SageMaker
* Database/Datawarehouse knowledge specifically around AWS components S3, Redshift, Arora
* Able to engage customer on-boarding activities like network set up and vLAN creation, configuring firewall rules and load balancers in a virtual environment, deployment of SSL/wildcard certificates, etc.
Nice to have:
* Apache Maven, REST Web-services, Jenkins, JUnit, TestNG, Cloud Operating OS like vCloud, Openstack, etc, Hadoop.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
Besides challenging and welcoming working environment with global and local people, we offer you:
* A competitive salary;
* Interesting career opportunities both locally and internationally;
* We value you and provide you flexible working time with remote working possibility;
* The possibility to work on complex and challenging projects for leading clients
* A personal development plan that is created together with your Manager
* A comprehensive and personal benefits package, holiday allowance and an attractive bonus plan.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Atos is a company providing consulting services and solutions.