Redapt is looking to hire a DevOps engineer who has rich experience with cloud technologies in AWS environments.
If you are passionate about everything cloud, believe deeply in automating solutions, and enjoy contributing to best of breed technologies, we should talk.
The Cloud Devops Engineer will focus on designing and developing automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration processes. Successful candidates will have an obsessive focus on automation and building repeatable solutions. They will have worked in AWS environments leveraging services beyond basic IaaS provisioning.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years experience in a devops capacity
- Experience in automation of code deployment across multiple cloud providers chiefly Amazon Web Services
- Solid experience with Chef and other automation tools
- Engineering experience in building production infrastructure using code and repeatable designs
- Experience with Windows and Linux systems in public clouds such as AWS
- Experience developing automation for Terraform or infrastructure provisioning tools
- Experience with Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos and/or Swarm
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and experience evolving to Agile development lifecycles
- Knowledge of networking and software defined networking in cloud environments
- Ability to articulate complex architectures to non-technical audiences
- Ability to document solutions and train operational teams on supportability
- Experience in contributing to Open Source projects and representing specific needs to distributed development community
We can only consider US citizens for this role..