Archer Daniels Midland Company
ADM Investor Services has been a leader in the futures brokerage industry for more than 50 years. We are a registered Futures Commission Merchant providing comprehensive services to retail, commercial and institutional clients. Our work is supported through a network of Introducing Brokers, non-clearing FCMs, branch offices, subsidiaries and sister companies across the United States and around the globe. ADMIS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM). Learn more at http://admis.com/.
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 40,000 employees serving customers in nearly 200 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 450 crop procurement locations, more than 330 food and feed ingredient manufacturing facilities, 62 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Cloud Devops Architect - Chicago, IL
ADM Investor Services, Inc.
This is an exempt level position.
As we expand our customer offerings into a services based cloud native format, we are in need of a cloud devops engineer with strong experience in Azure and other hosting environments. Security, resilience, optimization and streamlined deployments are the primary concerns as we recreate on-prem functionality in a more agile environment with our new cloud solution. This is an exciting opportunity to work with the latest and greatest technologies and use your skills as part of a solid team to build our key customer facing systems.
* Responsible for the design and build of the Cloud Platform on Azure
* Collaborate with global security team to improve security posture of the cloud platform, including technical enforcement of policies and guidelines.
* Execute POCs, migrate/setup workloads on Azure
* Establish devops tools/practices for cloud infra management at scale - monitoring, logging, configuration mgmt, security
* Eliminate toil, by standardizing and automating operational and security processes/procedures
* Extend Infra-as-Code framework to provision and configure infrastructure services in the cloud through CI/CD pipeline
* Be the trusted Cloud Architecture thought leader, acting as a liaison with other Architects (security, infrastructure, EA and Application) and with delivery teams working primarily within an Agile methodology
About Archer Daniels Midland Company
Archer Daniels Midland Company deals in agricultural commodities and products.