A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our System Architecture team helps build customisable specific system solutions that enhance PwC's system capabilities to appropriately serve all client needs. As part of the team, you'll use enterprise architecture across application areas to build delivery models that map PwC capabilities to business needs outlined by clients.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
* Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
* Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
* Train, coach, and supervise team members
* Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your PwC brand
This role sets the direction and establishes the approach for planning, design, building, and integrating cloud services and provider systems to achieve global alignment with business strategies involving cloud capabilities. Duties include coordinating, communicating, and enforcing the use of enterprise architecture methods on technology solutions to perform business activities and achieve outcomes.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
6 year(s) 6 years of technology analysis uch as defect discovery, break/fix and root cause.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis, Management Information Systems, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, Computer Programming
Demonstrates intimate-level abilities and/or a proven record of success managing efforts including the following:
* Possessing background and engagement experience in the information technology "stack" and support within technology focused industries;
* Demonstrating understanding and using EA frameworks such as Zachman, TOGAF, and/or SABSA which instill rigor in technology use and implementation;
* Possessing verbal and written communication skills;
* Facilitating group sessions as well as being a team leader;
* Demonstrating value statements and benefits;
* Using methods for analysis and design and developing models to visualize solutions;
* Navigating complex organizations;
* Planning and designing with a global mindset and a region and/or territorial view for building;
* Guiding the conformance of standards, regulations, and company mandates;
* Updating and maintaining the key Enterprise Architecture deliverables for cloud technology;
* Providing architectural leadership in the resolutions of inter-program and inter-project cloud issues;
* Performing ongoing cloud research and assessment of new analysis approaches for potential design and use within the Enterprise;
* Coordinating cloud activities globally or regionally;
* Developing enterprise architecture for cloud services and cloud patterns for use/reuse by Solution Architects;
* Developing and maintaining a cloud product map to support the reference framework;
* Supporting the audit of cloud standards used and implementing so delivery methods conform to technology and business outcomes;
* Advising senior management of technology and business implications involving the design, build, and use of cloud technology and services such as identifying technical debt;
* Influencing business strategies in alignment with cloud capabilities;
* Grasping business needs and use for cloud and rationalize financial and political impacts;
* Deriving, designing and implicitly representing various cloud artifacts within the enterprise framework that represents cloud components and solutions; and,
* Continuing to expand personal knowledge of the cloud industry, services, and innovations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.