Cloud Data Architect, Senior
Join a dynamic team as a Cloud data architect accountable for the alignment of business objectives to the delivery of data capabilities. Work with the business units to comprehend their strategic objectives and problems and collaborate with all groups that design and influence solutions to ensure that the approach is technically sound, the data is fit for use, the solution adheres to enterprise data standards, and the resulting solution is timely and effective. Drive the thinking on leveraging data as an asset, including integrated data sourcing, development, usage, and availability. Drive enterprise data warehouse strategy in alignment with enterprise data strategy. Establish the governance of business data to ensure vital data is managed to established principles and guidelines and ensure data is consistent, accurate, available, and accessible. Provide consulting to project and product teams on adhering to enterprise data standards. Promote the enterprise data strategy vision and communicate across technology and business stakeholders, driving the organization's commitment to clean, reliable, and accurate data.
* 7+ years of experience with industry practices and common tools for master data management, data quality, and metadata management
* 5+ years of experience with IT in technology architecture, operations, and design fields
* 5+ years of experience with data modeling
* 5+ years of experience with Cloud architecture and design
* 5+ years of experience in working with relational database platforms
* Experience with working in varied project or product methodologies, including waterfall, agile, or extreme agile
* Ability to obtain a security clearance
* BA or BS degree
* 2+ years of experience in working with the Hadoop platform
* Experience with influencing senior business and IT stakeholders
* Ability to concentrate on a wide range of loosely defined complex situations, which require application of creativity and originality, where guidance and counsel may be unavailable
* Ability to work in a team environment in a collaborative manner
* Ability to develop and implement an effective communication process internally and with external constituents
* Ability to synthesize large amounts of complex data into meaningful conclusions and recommendations
* Ability to structure documents to effectively communicate with senior management and business partners to drive alignment and decision-making
* Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
* Possession of excellent organizational and project management skills to handle multiple concurrent assignments in a timely manner
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, APC4, CJ1, DH1, GD16, MPPC