Secure your tomorrow with Unisys: A great place to learn and grow your career! At Unisys, every associate makes a difference. Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, explore local and global challenges, and solve complex technology issues with creative solutions and diverse teams. You are part of a team that drives change and delivers results on a daily basis. Our success is a direct result of our people.
Position: Cloud Consulting Senior Manager
Location: Dallas TX
Unisys is a global information technology ("IT") company. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to solve their most pressing IT and business challenges. We specialize in providing integrated, leading-edge solutions to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Our offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, security solution and high-end server technology. We have more than 20,000 associates serving clients around the world. For more information, visit www.unisys.com.
* The role of a Cloud Consulting Executive Senior Manager includes:
* Cultivates and maintains trusted advisor relationships with client technical leaders
* Provides deep domain expertise in establishing enterprise service management capabilities to securely, cost effectively and resiliently manage workloads running on public cloud providers (including AWS, Azure and GCP)
* Provides subject matter expertise in deploying service automation solutions using cloud native or 3rd party management solutions that comprehensively manage and govern an extensive set of infrastructure and platform services for the target environment
* Develops plans and approaches to transition to a managed service model for running cloud operations on public cloud environments
* Provides thought leadership regarding secure DevOps with a strong focus on the implications and maturation strategies to augment client application delivery, testing, deployment and operations processes to reduce time to deployment while improving application security and performance
* Creates and sustains cloud management and adoption strategies on behalf of clients
* Defines and oversees the implementation of approaches to assure compliance and security of workloads and general support services running in public cloud
* Identifies market trends in technology, methodologies and organizational designs for cloud management, governance and adoption
* 8+ yrs of Hands-on use of DevOps tools (Kubernetes, Ansible, PostgreSQL, Jenkins, GIT, Json, Linux, python)
* AWS SME - Cloud Formation (Architect/Sr. Engineer Level)
* Must have 6+ years of hands-on AWS production environment exp. /AWS Automation Exp.
* Must have client-facing experience/Business Development experience.
* Minimum of 15 years of relevant IT implementation experience.
* In-depth understanding of cloud infrastructure, platforms, networking, security, identity access management, data management and system architecture concepts;
* 5 years' experience leading the design and integration of enterprise-level technical solutions for commercial and public sector clients
* Experience in leading remote teams in building demonstrations and proofs of concept
* Strong technical acumen and experience leading the development of complex solutions for migrations of portfolios of applications to cloud platforms, including portfolio assessments, establishment of treatment pathways (retire, replace, rehost, refactor), portfolio program management of migrating/refactoring/rehosting applications and dependencies, verification and validation and deployment .
* Familiarity with serverless application design patterns
* Understanding of the appropriate process alignment patterns between agile development processes and 'DevOps' infused ITIL processes
* Experience in building Managed Cloud Application Migration Services, with service descriptions, SLAs, labor estimates and tool estimates
* Experience in planning and executing cloud application migrations for federal customers
* Strong experience in selling and delivering applications using modern techniques such as agile, scrum, SAFe, Kanban, Test Driven Development, Acceptance Test Driven Development to iteratively deliver application releases to production or pre-production environments while improving quality of application releases
* Experience in using automation to streamline all processes in the application development, testing, configuration management, unit testing, regression testing, application security scanning, load and performance testing in overall CI/CD pipelines
* Deep understanding of DevOps concepts, including the technology, process and organizational impacts and best practices of more comprehensive process integration of development, engineering, security, configuration management, release management and IT Operational teams
* PMP certification.
* Experience in capturing technical requirements and defining technical solutions in the form of conceptual, logical, and physical designs, including the ability to articulate those concepts verbally, graphically and in writing. At least one AWS Associate/Pro Certification; two or more desired.
* Experience developing cost models, technical delivery plans, technical solutions and basis of estimates (BOEs), including BOM development. Also develop concept of operations and discuss these models in Agile, federal SDLC or ITIL based terms.
* Experience identifying potential design, performance, security, and support problems, including ability to identify technical risks/challenges and develop relevant mitigation strategies.
* Extensive knowledge of the broad spectrum of technology areas, including technology trends, forthcoming industry standards, new products, and the latest solution development techniques; ability to leverage this knowledge to formulate technical solution strategy.
* Ability to consistently apply architectural guidelines when creating new solution architectures.
* Ability to develop integrated technology requirements project plan.
* Ability to interface with team members at all levels, including business operations, finance, technology, and management.
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
* 10+ years of consulting experience plus Bachelor's Degree OR 8+ years of experience with a Master's degree OR equivalent work experience is required. Knowledge of three or more business functions is required.