What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
* At least 3 years of development experience with Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure
* Experience with software defined everything including CloudFormation, and Hashicorp products including Terraform and Vault
* Experience developing automated deployment scripts and tools for system provisioning and configuration
* Experience using DevOps tools and processes; creation of CICD pipelines
* Hands-on experience with Python and bash scripting
* Working knowledge of Infrastructure technologies (server, network, storage, load balancing, clustering, etc.)
We'd Love to See:
* Bachelor's degree in STEM field or equivalent experience
* Experience developing software using API calls, microservices, serverless computer
* Hands on experience building large scale application deployments, standard three tier web applications, big data and analytics workloads
* Development within a hybrid cloud environment
* Hands on experience with Puppet or similar configuration management tools
* Experience developing APIs
Impact You'll Make:
* You'll utilize DevOps concepts to develop, automate, and operate Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) cloud deployments
* You'll collaborate with application developers and architects, infrastructure engineers and architects, and operations staff to develop iteratively better cloud deployments to solve real business problems
* You'll architect highly available and scalable systems on cloud platforms (primarily AWS)
* You'll develop automation and processes to quickly and rapidly deploy, manage, configure, and scale cloud based systems and stacks
* You'll develop methodologies and systems to automate and support application deployments
* You'll perform research and development activities to evaluate new technologies
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Consultant, Solution Architecture
TransUnion is a risk and information solutions provider to businesses and consumers.